Childe out of nowhere, suddenly turned back around with a great swing, slapping me harshly, causing me to fall back on the ground. As i fell i quickly reached for my now bruised cheek that was now burning of stinging pain.

The ginger then gave me a psychothic, death wishing glare and spoke a few words before he kicked me in the ribs once again.

"You should have joined your sister." - T

Then he turned to his right and began walking away, his friends following his steps. As i saw them disappear around the corner, i couldn't help but begin to let tears flow out of my eyes like a waterfall.

Everything hurt so badly that i couldn't hold my tears back anymore. As i was trying to stop my cries, the terrible memories began to show up in my head. Memories about my sister leaving me.

.

.

.

"Aether... Listen to me... I have to leave. Now that mom and dad aren't with us anymore we only can count on eachother and if we wanna earn enough money for the both of us to live out of, i have to go to this High School. - L

Lumine held my hand tightly and looked into my eyes. Her eyes were shining of hope but mines in the other hand were flooded with tears.

"If you say we can count on only eachother now... Why won't you stick with me then?" - A

My sister at that released my hands and began to wipe away my tears with he hands, suddenly trapping me in her grasps right after.

"I'll send you some money when i'll begin working at 16... But until then please stay strong dear brother... I love you." - L

.

.

.

"Aether! Are you okay? What happened? Was it that rich prick again?..." - ???

I heard a similar voice right infront of me. At that i quickly raised my head, and noticed the little dark blue to light blue ombre haired boy who was currently squatting infront of me, looking at me with a worried face. It was Venti.

"Yeah.. but i'm fine no worries... This happens every day after all. Kind of a routine i guess... Hehe..." - A

I said as i wiped my tears and slowly got up from the ground. Venti immediately put one of my arms around his own shoulder and looked at my way with annoyed face.

"You're defenetly not alright. You are in a really bad shape... I'll get you to the nurse." - V

Venti said as he slowly began walking with me down on the first floor, carefully not to make me fall.

"Thank you... Venti." - A

"Of course!" - V

.

.

.

"Sucrose? Are you in here? I brought you a casual pacient!" - V

Venti yelled as he opened the door to see Sucrose sitting at a desk, looking through some papers or documents.

"Oh lord barbatos... Aether it is again huh..." - S

"Ah... Hi..." - A

"Don't worry i didn't mean it in a bad way. Venti, come bring him in and lay him down on the 3rd bed." - S

"Yes ma'am!" - V

Venti giggled and helped me inside of the room and soon helped me to lay down on the bed. Then he let out a slight giggle and without any bye he left the room.

A bit later i found Sucrose bringing a chair next to me and beginning to talk to me.

"So Aether... What's wrong?" - S

"I got punched in my rib and my leg got kicked many times that now it just turned purple..." - A

"Mhm... Okay let me take a look at your injuries and let me see if i can do anything about it." - S

.

.

.

The day soon ended. I found myself infront of my house's building after half an hour of traveling. I looked for the house key in my backpack wich i grabbed as soon as i found it and opened the door to my house, heading inside immediately.

My house was actually a small apartment. Since i didn't get much money for studying, i had to live somehow and this was the only way to do that so.

I headed up the stairs to the second floor, grabbed my other key and opened the door with it. I entered my little empty residence, threw my backpack on the ground, turned to the right, entered the bathroom, heading straight for the sink to wash my hands.

As soon as i finished i headed out, grabbing a bag of crackers that were on the counter because i accidenlty forgot to put it away. I headed towards my room and walk through it ending up on the balcony. I began eating and soon some toughts began circling my mind as i began to talk to myself...

"I can't wait to finally leave this hell hole of a school..." - A

As soon as i finished the bag of crackers an insane idea popped into my mind.

"What if i just... Don't wait anymore? What if i just finally put an end to everything? I wouldn't have to wait for my sister to return and i wouldn't have to try and bare Childe's abusive actions towards me."

Theese toughts started to circle my mind and soon i found myself standing on the edge of the balcony, staring down.

Some of the noises in my head began telling me some memories that should keep me away from my actions but...

I took a step forward and jumped but when i clenched my eyes, ready hit the ground, i felt something holding onto me. I quickly opened my eyes to see me rising up, ground getting further and further away from me.

I soon found myself gently being placed back on the balcony. I quickly turned around to see a long, black haired man with teal streaks at the end of his hair wich he wore in a ponytail. He had a pair of horns on his head and he had a pair of golden brown eyes, red eyeliner designing the edges of it.

The guy was seeming like to mess with a grappling hook looking thing. After he was done he hanged it into his belt and looked up at me.

"Who are you?..." - A

1415 words!

A/N: This book won't be updated as often until i finish "The 3rd" one.