𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊

𝐁𝐞𝐠 𝐅𝗼𝐫 𝐈𝐭

3rd POV:

It was currently 11:50 on a Friday night, making it late in the town the two lovers lived. They're married of course. Shoyo is in the bedroom wearing a silky royal blue lingerie; with a thin robe that's see through, with black feather on both sleeves, and on the bottom of it. The robe itself stops at his ankles.

But he paid it no mind.

He sat on the edge of the bed with his husband, Lev, who is sitting on soft carpet in between his legs. Rubbing and kissing them. The taller loved how soft his wife's skin was. It has the same texture that the lingerie he has on.

"H-haven't I been good..this past week..?" The emerald eyed boy asks, clearly not caring about the small stutter as he looked up at Shoyo with his puppy dog eyes, hoping he would say a 'yes'. The wife looked down at him without saying a single word and stood up.

"Strip, lay on your back, and don't move until I come back."

Was all the redhead had to say and he obeyed like the dog he is. Shoyo left the room for a bit to grab some things, Lev knew how cold his Shoyo can be, and he didn't care, it's actually a turn on for him.

Once the shorter came back with the things he needed, he instantly got to tying his husband's wrists together, while using the extra part of the rope to tie it up to the headboard. Once he was satisfied with the small work he did, he got on top of Lev sitting directly on his cock and started to move his hips in a slow and teasing way.

It didn't help that the redhead still had on his panties. "P-please Sho..stop t-teasing me!" Shoyo rolled his eyes as he started to put more pressure into the grinding. "Why do you want to fuck me so badly, Lev?" the latter ask "Your being..unfair" he replied trying to avoid the question.

"Answer. The. Question"

The male said in a demanding voice, lifting his hips up from his crotch. "F-fine..I miss being inside of you, I wanna feel your tight hole around my cock. Plus, I've been a good boy for this past week I haven't even touched myself during the week also." he said all in one breath, now with a flustered face.

Shoyo didn't reply again, and then let out a small sigh "Fine" was all he said before he took off his panties and threw them on his husband's chest. Grabbing his husband's cock, he aligned his hole and pushed himself down earning a groan from Lev as he moved his hips up.

Shoyo than began to ride his husband's cock enjoying his groans and moans of pleasure. God he'd be lying if he said that he didn't love seeing him struggle to get out of the rope, he knew how badly Lev wanted to feel him, but he still refuses to untie him.

"Mmm.. I'll m-make a deal with you." Shoyo said stopping his movements. "Fuck me well enough a-and I'll untie your hands." Lev doesn't even answer him. He thrusts his hips up just as Sho asked. The smaller sits on his husband's cock and does nothing except look pretty as Lev thrusts up into him.

"Mgn! T-Thank you Lev." Shoyo leans over and unties his hands. Lev's hands immediately dart for Sho's hips. He's moving him up and down on his cock. The wife sits back and lets the husband manipulate his body as he so desires. Finally allowing him to cum as he pleases.