Around the ship

Once Zoro was out of the room, he was greeted by Chopper.

"Zoro!! Your face is all red! Were you drinking any alcohol? Is something wrong??" He asked.

"No no chopper, I'm just fine it's just...uh.. really hot outside-?"

"Hm, fair enough." The reindeer replied. He knew he was lying, but still didn't know why he was so red.
Zoro looked over, and saw Sanji leaning against the fence. He was going to walk over to him, when all of the sudden he heard Nami.

"ZORO!! Come play truth or dare with us!!" She said.

"No. Absolutely not. You guys are gonna make me-"

"Pussy"

"FINE." He yelled, he walked over and sat down with them.

"Is the cook playing?" Zoro asked.

"No, he's planning dinner." Nami said.
"But Luffy, Usopp, Robin, and I are playing. The rest chickened out or we're busy" she said.

"I wanna go first!" Luffy shouted.
"Usopp truth or dare?"

"DARE- uh—..TRUTH" he changed his mind, who knows what crazy shit Luffy would make him do.

"If you were to actually have 8,000 men under your control, what would you do with them?"

"We would go save people from evil things! Whether it's pirates, or marines! We would help them during that crisis!!"

"That sounds awesome! You guys would have so many banquets...SANJI IM HUNGRY"

"IM WORKING ON IT BE PATIENT." he yelled, he was sitting up against the white fence. he was writing future plans for dinner and dinner plans for that day in a note book.
The sound of Sanji's voice made Zoro blush. He had his back facing him so Sanji didn't know.

But.
Nami noticed.
That's not a good thing.

"Robin! Truth or dare" Usopp said.

"Truth" she said.

"Can you make shadow puppets?" He asked.

"As a matter of fact, yes I can. Multiple, after dinner I'll show you" she said.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE A DINASOUR?!?!" Luffy yelled.

"Easy, but again, I'll show you after dinner."

"Nami, truth or dare" she said.

"Dare!!" She said with confidence.

"I dare you to buy me a book at the next library we go to" Robin said with a grin.

"WHAT?? ugh fine, but make it cheap." She said, rolling her eyes.
Then she looked over at Zoro, with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Zoro, truth or dare." She said.

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss Sanji"
Zoro turned red very fast.

"W-WHAT NO IM NOT DOING THAT!!"
Again??! Are you kidding me?? I don't even know if he liked the last one.
He thought.

"200 berries."

"Woah Nami that's a lot, especially to give to Zoro" Luffy said.

"Fine."
Son of a bitch.

Zoro got up, and walked over to Sanji. He kneeled down, and grabbed his notebook.