Chapter Seven.

Khalil's POV

I've been talking to Imani for a lil while and i fuck with her heavy frll i like her vibe and all

I've been talking to Imani for a lil while and i fuck with her heavy frll i like her vibe and all. Am i gonna drop all my other hoes for her tho? Hell nawl.

Kiara...my ex been hitting me up to talk knowing damn well we ain't gon do no  talking. I know I said i was done with her and i am but if i ever need a quick nut I'll answer her messages.

                                  ***

We got to the food spot and met up with lik and his big forehead ass girlfriend.
When we went in and sat then Imani said she forgot her phone in the car so I gave her the keys to go get it.

                      Imani's POV

I got to the parking lot and there we're a couple niggas around a car talking and shii. I walked past em i didn't even get to the car before i heard :

" Ayio ma"

I turned to see sum lightskin dude. He looked at me then Khalil's car I was walking towards.

"You one of  Kal's punk ass girls huh" he said 

I register two words out that sentence

" whatchu mean one of kid"

He just laughed

"you not the only bitch he talking to beautiful"

Wtf was I supposed to respond to that.

Khalil came out when he saw lightskin talking to me and his face changed.

"Imani" he said

He came in between me and dude

" the fuck is you doing" Khalil asked lightskin

" Lighten up i was just talking to Shawty" there was mad sarcasm in his voice

" I already settled shit with your boss you stay on yo mf side and we stay on ours" Khalil was tight

Destiny and Lik came outside and Lik walked right over

" or what" lightskin said and took a step towards Khalil

Khalil moved me behind him and put his hand on his gun

"you bout it nigga" Khalil said stepping up the ole boy

Lik pull out his gun and so did the other niggas that we're with lightskin

Lightskin laughed and bit his bottom lip slowly walking backwards.

" yo Imani" he said and i looked at him

To be honest he wasn't ugly at all he was a lil skinny but he was fine.

" when he fuck up hit me up" he said smiling winked at me and went back to the niggas he was with.

Khalil was heated and Lik was calming him down. Rel came over to me and asked me if I was good. I come from Brooklyn bruh this shit don't faze me no more.

I didn't know Kal was a thug well I did he definitely isn't a nine to five typa dude but I didn't expect him to be deep in the streets like that.

Honestly all I'm thinking about is that "one of" like bruh what. I know we just started talking but no way ima walking around with him in public and all I'm seen as is one of his hoes.

I'm simple if you tell me you fuck with me and to give you a chance blah blah blah to me you want something serious so why tf is he with so many other girls.

The more I thought about it the more pissed I would get at this point I just wanted to go home.

When Khalil finally calmed down he came over to see me

" I'm sorry bout that you good" he asked

" I'm good can you take me home " i said cuz fuck the date.

I got home and ghosted the fuck outa Khalil.