"If you bury me, I'll crawl out with a knife."

"Did you just quote..."

Chuckling, Izuku pushed himself up, wrapping his tired arms around Shinso. "Don't worry, I already decided that you shall live." Shinso shivered slightly, making Izuku chuckle. "Seriously?"

"No, you're just, really cold." Shinso paused, gently stroking Izuku's arms. "It's slightly worrying."

Izuku hummed, dramatically falling into Shinso's arms. "That's because I used my Quirk too much. I'm tired now."

Shinso chuckled, an idea sparkling in his eyes. "Is that so?" In one swift movement, Shinso hooked his arm under Izuku's legs and picked him up. Izuku squeaked, wrapping his arms around Shinso's neck as he flushed. Shinso began walking down the mountain, leaving Izuku speechless.

Walking back to the camp, Shinso nodded at the others. Class 1b gaped, watching Shinso carry Izuku towards them.

The students of class 1a stared in shock, though for a different reason. "Is Shinso carrying Izuku?" Kaminari tilted his head, more confused than normal.

Mina nodded, chuckling a little. "Surprising isn't it? Izuku's usually the bold one, though that might be more from lack of awareness than anything else. Maybe they're rubbing off on each other."

Shinso blushed, wanting to put down Izuku without dropping him. Izuku smirked, looking up at Shinso. "Am I rubbing off on you? Are you becoming bolder?" Izuku lifted his hand, stroking Shinso's cheek.

Shinso blushed, unable to hold onto Izuku anymore as he dropped him, covering his face.

Izuku groaned from the floor, pushing himself off the floor. "Nope. While as cute as ever, he has not." Izuku rubbed the back of his head, pulling himself off the floor.

Shinso blushed more, making the students chuckle. Izuku smirked, jumping up and wrapping an arm around Shinso's neck. "Next time you drop me, it better be onto a bed." Izuku grinned, watching Shinso collapse completely. "Right, where's the food?"

"We're cooking," Iida announced, waving his arms about as Izuku blinked.

Laughing, Izuku scratched the back of his neck. "Me cooking? Last time I did that I melted the pots. They were copper too." The class shared a look of horror as Izuku smiled. "Yeah, I'm banned from the kitchen. Shinso's an amazing cook though." Izuku pushed Shinso forward, almost showing him off.

Shinso blushed, smiling softly. "I'm not that great, Zuku is exaggerating."

"Am not. If it wasn't for this guy and Kuru, my whole family would have starved to death from Tomo's bad cooking." Izuku grinned, tilting his head as Shinso blushed more.

"Tomo? Kuru?" Uraraka raised her eyebrow, chuckling at the nicknames.

Izuku opened and closed his mouth, unsure who to claim them as. Shinso smiled, coming to his rescue. "Tomo is his brother and Kuru is his..." Shinso paused, glancing at Izuku. "Dad? Mum? Parent? Thing?"

Izuku snorted, covering his mouth slightly. "Legal guardian," he suggested, making Shinso nod.

"Right, that."

Uraraka gaped. "I-I didn't know you were adopted."

Izuku smiled softly. "Y-Yeah. Kuru found me a few years ago after a bad time in my life. He saved me and helped me onto this path. He protects us and my family."

Sero perked up, coming over as he helped chop the vegetables. "Do you have many siblings?"

"Four and one future brother."

"Future brother?"

"One of my brothers' boyfriend or rather, his crush at the moment. Dai is not the best at expressing his feelings, especially for Nao."

Sero hummed slightly, pushing the vegetables into the pot. "What are your siblings like and... could you light the stove without killing us?" Sero laughed nervously as Izuku nodded, setting the stove on fire.

"Well, Tomo is the oldest. He's a complete gamer and super grumpy. Then there's Dai who is an emo boy with his emo music and gay panics every other day cause Nao is staying with us and he never wears a shirt. Then there's Ami who is the baby of the family... though I think xe's only a few months younger than me, but xe's so small. Xe really likes history and wolves."

Uraraka tilted her head. "You said four and one future brother? Who's the fourth?"

Izuku leaned back, smiling softly. "That's To-chan. She... She was my closest sibling and she always tried to look after me. But... she's not here right now." Urarka paused, bowing deeply as she apologised. "It's okay. I think she's happy. I hope she is." Izuku grinned before he began talking about Toga's interest.

The class smiled, listening to Izuku talk about his family.

Izuku was right. Shinso was an amazing cook.