Part 1~Suzuki

Tapping his chin, the figure watched everyone with hidden eyes. The sparkling green could have fooled someone into thinking this small child wasn't a threat but the blood on his chin told a different story. The scorched walls and burning bodies gave off a particular BBQ scent the figure loved.

"Did you get what you wanted?" Kurogiri formed beside the figure as he stood up.

The figure smiled a crazed smile. "Yeah. I have exactly what I need." Twisting the student ID in his palm, the figure walked through Kurogiri, leaving behind the barely alive victims he had attacked.

~~~

Izuku ducked under Dabi's flames as he twisted and sent his own burning orange out. He smirked as Dabi coughed, sitting up with a wince of pain. "That's 243 to 6," Izuku announced with a cheeky smile, pulling Dabi back up.

"Yeah yeah, you've got an unfair advantage," Dabi claimed as Izuku chuckled.

"Yep. That's cause I'm father's favourite." Izuku skipped out of the room, hopping into the bar. Shiggy sat on the floor with a game console in front of him while Toga and Kurogiri talked at the bar. "Morning Kurogiri, Shiggy, Toga-chan." Izuku hopped up to the bar as Kurogiri forced his arm on the table. Toga counted through each line before nodding. "You know you don't have to do that," Izuku pointed out as he rubbed his forearm.

"After last time, we will do that for the rest of your life," Toga announced with a smile. "How's training?"

"I won, obviously."

Toga cheered as Dabi rolled his eyes.

"Just don't give yourself hyperthermia, it's annoying when you're useless," Shiggy ordered, making Izuku smirk.

"Wow, is that... Shiggy caring? Who knew you were so kind," Izuku smirked as Toga awed.

"Shut up. I just don't want to have to look after you."

Izuku chuckled as he mouthed 'he cares' to Toga. Izuku had been with the LOV for over nine months now and he felt more at home here than he ever did before. Dabi might be overly competitive and Toga might be slightly psychotic and Shiggy might be unable to say he cares to save his life, but this was Izuku's family. "Right, I have to get back to training with father," Izuku announced, jumping up. "See ya later." Izuku charged out as he ran through Kurogiri's portal. "Morning father."

"Izuku, it's good to see you once more. Are you ready?"

"Always." Izuku turned back to the target as he summoned all the power he could.

~~~

Izuku groaned as he pulled himself out of bed. He might have overdone it last night and was freezing. Pulling on the thickest jumper he had, Izuku burst into the bar and pulled himself onto the barstool.

"Oh, Izu-kun, are you not feeling well? Will you still be going to the entrance exam?" Toga hopped up to the bar, sitting beside Izuku who groaned in response. Toga forced out Izuku's arm but for once Izuku didn't bother fighting her.

"I don't think I have a choice. Why am I the one who has to go to UA? Couldn't you have done it? I don't think I can keep up the act long enough to truly infiltrate it."

Toga laughed as Kurogiri shook his head. They had had this conversation every day for the last two months since it was decided Izuku would be the double agent.

"It had to be you because Toga wouldn't have passed the exam," Dabi stated, making Izuku groan. Toga exclaimed her disapproval but she knew Dabi was right. "Besides, you're the one with the smart Quirk."

"It's not a smart Quirk," Izuku pointed out as he sat up. "It's an analysing Quirk. And I'm sure if you ask, father would give you another Quirk."

Dabi held up his hands in slight fear. "No thanks, I like my sanity."

Shiggy scoffed from the door frame. "What sanity?"

Izuku wished he could have stayed a bit longer but Kurogiri had to interrupt. "Izuku, it's time."

~~~

Izuku tried to act normal but as he's never been normal, so that was pretty hard. He still wasn't used to the long black hair he was forced to dye every week or the deep red contact lenses he was forced to put in his eyes but they were needed... apparently. As he sat in the chair, he let his eyes flicker over the students.

Present Mic walked out, shouting about the test. Izuku couldn't keep looking at the hero as he pushed his eyes away. He decided to rest them, listening to the lecture instead.

"And you over there, you've been ignoring the instruction we have been given! If you aren't here to take this seriously then I suggest you leave," a navy haired boy shouted, pointing directly at Izuku who was forced to open his eyes.

Izuku smiled as he put on his act. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realise I was being disrespectful! You see, because of my Quirk, my eyes are pretty sensitive and it can be hard for me to look at a bright screen for too long. So It's easier for me if I don't look at all and divert all my attention to my ears so I can listen to the instructions instead." Izuku hid his face out of fake self-consciousness, looking down 'disheartened. "Sorry, I'm rambling. Please continue Present Mic." Of course, everything Izuku had said was a complete lie but it seemed to do the trick.

When Present mic was finished, Izuku left. He got changed into some loose jogging bottoms and a tank top. He put a pair of sunglasses on his nose and attached a mic around his ear. Stretching out his arms, Izuku tried to ignore the scars and deformed skin that clung to his muscles.

"Start!"

Izuku ran forward without a second glance. He could feel the familiar heat surrounding his palm as he stretched out. In a flash, everything before him was dust, no robot was left standing. Izuku didn't bother turning to the others behind him as he ran after the next target. The words Shiggy had told him echoed in his head as he took down the 2-pointer. 'Make sure to save some people. The more you present yourself as a 'hero' the more they'll trust you.'

Rolling to the side, Izuku spotted a brown-haired boy that was trapped under some rubble. With professional accuracy, Izuku hit the robot away before helping pull the extra out from the dust. "Are you okay? If you're hurt you should stay in the buildings until the end, the robots are too big to get in so you should be safe." Izuku faked the worry on his face as he helped bring the extra over to the door frame.

"Look out!"

Izuku already felt the warm motor as he surrounded the robot in flames. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. You should get to safety." Izuku gave a 'sweet' smile but let out a genuine yelp when the ground shook. Looking up to the sky, Izuku's eyes widened. "You've got to be joking!"

The robot smashed against the ground causing a massive pressure wave to expand out. Izuku wanted to run but he knew his job here. Picking up the brown-haired boy, Izuku started to drag him away when he heard something.

And this is meant to be a school for heroes. Throwing the brown-haired boy at another extra, Izuku charged back at the zero-pointer. Fire spun around his palms as he jumped over the candidate’s body. Fire spun around the robot, making a massive typhoon of energy. The girl behind him groaned as she hid her face from the fire. Izuku had to close his eyes as explosions came from inside the typhoon.

Letting out a heavy breath, Izuku leaned over. The charred and melted form of the robot creaked before collapsing.

"I hope this is worth it Shiggy," Izuku muttered as he shivered, falling back as the girl caught him.

Present Mic announced the end of the exam as Recovery Girl walked around for anyone who was hurt. The girl who Izuku had saved brought him over to Recovery Girl but she couldn’t do anything. Izuku wasn't physically hurt, just tired from overusing his quirk. Recovery Girl told the candidate to bring Izuku to the infirmary where he could rest until he woke up.

When Recovery Girl returned to check up on Izuku, she was surprised to find the bed empty. She was even more surprised to find the bed made with a little note. 'Thank you for taking care of me' was written in neat handwriting, a small smiley face following it. Shaking her head, Recovery Girl looked forward to seeing the polite boy in person.