Awkward tension consuming the cell, the agent cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck. "I, um, don't blame you for what happened; it was an accident," he started, "I was warned about getting too close. I'm just grateful you saved me."

       More silence met them.

        "We appreciate you stopping by," Bruce piped up with an apologetic smile.

        "It was nice meeting you two," William nodded and went to leave.

Slightly shifting on her feet, Pandora muttered, "Sorry."

Pausing, unsure of what exactly what she said, but having a good idea, the agent faintly smiled. "I forgive you," he told her, looking back to see wonder and disbelief flash across her face.

Casting her eyes down, Pandora faced away from the glass as it closed behind William. Arms hanging stiffly by her side, she rigidly stood and tried to figure out why he would forgive her. Maybe there was some angle he was playing? That had to be it; it's the only thing that made sense.

"You haven't even touched the socks or shoes I gave you. Aren't your feet cold?"

Snapping her head up, she stared at Sam as he pointed to her bare feet. Deadpanning, Pandora exhaled loudly and didn't answer him. Maybe William forgave her because Sam wanted something, she could see that being a reason as well.

Smirking, Sam laughed. "Okay, okay, I get it," he deliberated, "I'm not wanted here right now. I'll leave," Giving a two-finger salute to his friends, he exited and took the armed agent who was controlling the glass with him.

Head cocked to the side, Bruce furrowed his brow in thought. "Do your feet get cold?"

"Yes," she curtly answered. "But shoes and socks are not as..." she trailed off, trying to find the right word.

"Durable," Bruce offered and noted the confusion on Pandora's face. "You are more durable than some shots and socks, you won't break as easily as your clothing will," he added, giving an example.

Nodding, comprehending the word, Pandora crossed her arms over her chest. "Yes, shoes and socks are not as durable," she confirmed.

Arching a warning bow, Natasha placed a hand on her hip. "I guess it's a good thing you aren't going to be doing anything that might cause you to ruin them," she sternly said, scrutinizing Pandora's defensive expression.

"If you get cold," Bruce stated, ignoring the growing tension between the two, "you should put the socks on anyways. Or let someone know and they can bring extra blankets or a coat. I don't want you getting sick."

Small smile hugging the corner of her mouth, Pandora shook her head at his concern. "I don't get sick," she stated and then paused, recollections of her time with Hydra coming to mind. Scowling, she gripped the sleeves of her jumpsuit, "At least not naturally."

Learning more about what Pandora went through only devastated Bruce, and he frowned, looking back at Natasha, but her face remained impressive. "You don't have to worry about that here," she proclaimed. "We aren't going to hurt you like Hydra did."

Glare shifting, Pandora pursed her lips in disdain and motioned to the crossbow attached to Natasha's back. "You and the other agents still carry those."

        Holding back a grin, Bruce expectantly waited to see how to was going to explain that. Noting his amusement, Natasha rolled her eyes and reminded them, "They're a precaution in case you decide to do anything, like attack us."