Chapter TWO

Authors note: Sorry for not updating sooner I was a little busy with school but here I am again 😈

Duo POV:
As quickly as Duo saw what Scrub had done they gasped. How could he do such a thing? It was even with a sharpie! How were they supposed to clean it off now?! I quickly ran up to mt locker locker with my tiny owl feet, "Scrub! What the hell?!" I exclaimed, finally making it to the locker.

Him and his friends just looked at me and laughed mockingly at me, I frowned as they all walked away from my locker throwing the sharpie at me. As they walked away I tried to clean it off but what I didn't now was that it was done with a waterproof marker. When I realised that I just frowned, why did he do that?

Scrub POV:
As I drew the stuff on Duo's locker I realised that they were approaching. I saw how they ran, with their tiny owl feet almost falling over. "Can't you run a little faster?" I said mockingly as they finally made it to the locker.

I just grinned, "What? I thought it would look nice." I say looking at them with a wide and evil grin. "Well it doesn't!" Duo said angrily, they looked kinda funny when they were mad. "Boo Hoo, go cry about it will ya?" I said before turning around to face my friends, "Come'on boys let's go." I said finally walking away from the angry green owl.

As we walked away, my friends on both sides of me. I looked back at Duo.. I don't know what flew into me but they looked kinda cute! "No. It can't be." I say to myself before quickly shaking my head in disagreement.

Duo POV:
Scrub and his friends had finally ran off and I gave up on cleaning my locker. I watched as Scrub walked off with his friends just to catch him looking back at me! What was he thinking about now? How he is going to mock me more? I shake my head and packed my things. It was almost time for the next lesson. Duo looked down at their schedule they had in their featherd hand.

As I walked to the classroom I stared thinking about Scrub.. He did look kinda good when he looked at me like that.. My cheeks heated up a little when I thought about that. "No! He is a bully and mean! Don't think of that Duo!" I said to myself before quickly scurrying to the next class.