Parts

It was 11:00 a.m . My home ec teacher Mrs.Monroe was giving was a lecture to a kid on how to boil water in a pot.

"Pathetic!" She screached a the girl. I winced giving her a sympathetic look. Mrs.Monroe is nice depending really on the amount of coffee she had in the morning. And by the looks of it she did not have enough coffee.

Oh maybe i should introduce myself. My name is Clarity Winters, im 18 known as the teachers pet. I have straight As in every class & ive never spoken to most people.

Im just the quiet red headed girl with glasses who sits in the back of the class raising her hair every once in a while.
Crack, ploop ploop. Was the sound of pasta noodles breaking & hitting the water.

My pasta was how ever done cooking.

"Mrs.Monroe," I said raising my hand turning of the oven with the other.

"Yes Clarity what is it?" She asked turning her back on the girl she screached at and may I tell you she screams really freakin loud.

"My pasta is done," i say as i put some in a plastic bowl.

"Very well Winters you may add anything you like now. I will taste later," she said.

I think as star student she wanted me to do everything correctly.

I added some spices & uses some of the lemon juice. I tried the pasta.

Perfect,it was nice & spicey with a hint of lemons. Just perf.

Mrs.Monroe was only three ft away when I raised my hand again. She was right next to me in a matter of seconds.

"This is what you came up with?" She asked me.

I nodded as she picked up the fork. Right now cue the haunting hour music please.

Just watching her was too tempting as she swirled the fork atound the bowl.

Ive been careful to get all of the lemon seeds out of the pasta,I used the spice combining that I thought was correct what could go wrong?

And finnaly she ate my pasta thank. The. Gods. Bigtime.

She grabbed my bowl & continued eating. If she does that it means she likes it..... Idk why she does that but whatevs.
Ring ring ring!!!!!!!!!

The bell rang. Time 4 music! Dun dun dun!!!!

Not.

I got up & walked out of the door trying to get past all of the kids tangled up in the hallway.

Just then as I was walking someone grabbed me.

"Pffft Hey!!!!" I yelled, "Let me go!"

"What will you do if I dont?" A voice asked me.

Oh lord that voice was un mistakenly belonging to the one boy who wont stop going after me......The voice belonged to Harry Styles.

I was turned arojnd face to face with the boy i had to tutor every Saturday, fave to face with the boy who i hate most than anything.

"Just. Let. Me. Go," I said this boy was more annoying than that monkey that escaped its pen & followed me too the turtle pen.

"No," he said. I wriggled away from him & blew my alarm whistle as loud as I could. Harrys hands flying to cover his ears.

Running out of the janitors closet I heard the bell ring for the second time meaning class will start in 10 minutes max.
Run Clarity run, Dont stop if Harry comes behind you & tries to touch kick ur foot back fast!

Before anything could bappen I reached my seat in music class. I looked around for a seat but all I found was one more empty seat. And it was right next to Harry. Screw it. Screw it bad.

"Hello class today we will discuss our play & pick parts also," My teacher Mrs.Patterson said. "What is the name of the story & where does it take place?" She asked the class. I raised my hand & looked around everyone wwas chattering & pondering about it & even Harry. He looked so focused with his eyes like that.

"Yes Clarity?" Mrs.Patterson called on me.

"The story is called "Everybody is going mad" the story takes place in the kingdom of dreams. But wars are also taking place in the Kindom of nightmares & the valley of darkness where horible dreams,people, &creatures roam," I said. Everyone looked at me as if I was some alien from a nother dimension.

I felt something hit my neck i looked behind my hair. Paper. How the hell do u get paper in music class?!

"Thatz correct Clarity," Mrs.Patterson said,"Now everyone find a partner & stand next to them & hold their hand." I slowly got up & looked around & I picked up the crumbled peice of paper & looked at it. It was a picture of a heart,  and in it,it said "Clarity+Harry kissing in a tree K I S S I N G" I mentally gagged & threw the paper away. I was about to go find someone who was available to be partners with but there was no one left.

I felt someone grab my arm & spin me around. Snitzelmire Harry.

"Partner's?" He asked. I didnt want to speak at all so I just nodded my head & looked at the board.

And it said right there in big bold letters:
Clarity & Harry: Main characters, Penelope & James.

This was going to be a long long 12 weeks.