Chapter 53 - ChaeKkura's Bridal Shower

Start from the beginning

"I just can't take it anymore, I suddenly burst out." She looked at Hitomi's direction who was now talking to Eunbi unnie.

"Is it because of Eunbi unnie?"

She slowly nodded.

"I know I don't have any right but I am done seeing her being treated like that."

My eyebrows furrowed.

"She confessed again the second time at Eunbi unnie. It is the day that she saw Hyewon unnie in a restaurant together with Eunbi unnie."

Eunbi unnie with Kang? TOGETHER?!

"Wait, why are they together?" I asked.

"I don't know." She answered.

"All I know is that Eunbi unnie is not into Hitomi anymore."

So she did know about it.

"Is that why you come back here all of a sudden?" I asked again.

"Yes, because while we were in the middle of fighting, I confessed."

My eyes widened.

"Really?!"

She nudged me. I looked around and I saw that Hitomi was looking at us. When she met my gaze, she looked away.

"But it's not only because of it. I also need to figure things out. I have already come far because of her and I need to reflect if it is still good to be like this."

Her words are stabbing me. I also came this far because of Yuri. I said I am starting to move on from her but how should I move on if I am not yet letting her go?

"Nako,"

She looks at me.

"I know I have been your supporter since the beginning but this is now coming from me. Choose what will make her happy." I faced her and looked at her eyes.

"Is it really Eunbi unnie who will make her happy or you?" Then I left her there and went back to where ENOZI is.

Because in my case, Kang is the one who will make her happy, not me. That's why I already accept my defeat but the problem is the girl she chose. I can't let her go as Kang looks like playing with her.

*Timeskip*

The bridal shower went smoothly and before we knew it, it was already done. Chaeyeon and Sakura are busy saying goodbye to their guests. Eunbi unnie who I don't know if drunk or not goes to the CR. Well, they served wine and Eunbi unnie drank ours. Yes, ENOZI ft. Hitomi is at the same table while Nako, Yuri, Kang and Annyeongz are at the next table. Eunbi unnie drinks their wines too except for Nako and Kang as they drink theirs.

I don't know what is going on at Eunbi unnie. She is strange today.

Kang suddenly stands up and leaves.

I don't care where she will go.

I saw her enter the CR. As I looked around the room, my eyes landed on Nako who was beside me.

She is broken hearted like me but I know she has a chance. Hitomi kept on looking at her with worried and sad eyes. Maybe, Hitomi did not like Eunbi unnie anymore. She just thought that she did because they became close again.

After 5 minutes, I am wondering why Eunbi unnie is still not going out at the CR.

What is taking her so long?

I looked at the next table to see Kang's seat empty.

This is bad

I stand up.