🚩 Flyer Derby 🚩 (PART 1)

𝙃𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

It's a bright and sunny day out right now. Usually on a day like this, I would be on patrol or up in my room right now, but NOPE! Somehow I managed to get myself in the Hexside flyer Derby team with some students. After the whole fiasco last week, the team knows that I'm the Golden Guard.

"Hey Hunter!" I heard a familiar voice behind me

"Oh, hi captain," I said as Willow approach me. We've been talking with each other recently and I have grown quite fond of her. But that girl scares me sometimes.

"I need to ask you a favor, " she says.

"Sure, what is it?"

"You still up for another flyer Derby game, because you better be." I was a bit confused for a second, but then I remembered.

"OHH YEAH. Sure It sounds fun," I say. I almost forgot I was on the team. Sure I didn't officially attend Hexside, but no one seems to notice. Not even principal bump, which is a bit weird considering he is the principal.
"By the way, there's going to be more of an audience rather than last time. We're going against Glandus too. Also parents are invited so bring your father or something, " she said with a cheery smile, then proceeded to skip away. I am a bit excited at the least. I mean, out first official flyer Derby game! I haven't told Willow, or any of the team members in fact, that I don't exactly have a mother or father. But I mean that doesn't matter.

News of the game spread around like wildfire thanks to penstigram, and there were even posters of the flyer Derby game around in town. I'm a bit happy that the sport is finally getting more attention. It has been pretty easy to sneak out of the castle now. Belos isn't really paying attention to what I do, and he doesn't really mind. Afterall, the day of unity is approaching and he needs to focus on that more.

𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I was just walking around the castle not doing much. I was hoping to get some peace and quiet around these parts but nope! Everywhere. I. Go. There is always talk about flyer Derby this and flyer Derby that. Honestly can a coven head get some time to himself for once. It was all too annoying. But then right when I was about to go back to my room, I stepped on something.

"What the hell is this-" I picked it up and realized. It was a bloody flyer Derby flyer for God sakes. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! But then I decided to examine it to see what the hype was about. Nothing too serious, but than I read at the bottom, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥. Now, I wouldn't care for this until I remembered something..

Hunter is on the Hexside flyer Derby team.

Oh this is going to be interesting.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂

𝙃𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Me and the team were inside getting ready for the game. Gus passed around the face paint as we added some on our faces. The paslimans were off to the side chilling before the big game
"Ya know, isn't it weird that one second we were seen as jokes, and the next second everyone is watching our game," Viney said.
"Weird right," Willow exclaimed.
"IT'S THE POWER OF PENSTIGRAM!" I heard Skara shout next to us. Everyone started to break out into laughter afterwards.
"Oh my Titan Skara," shouted Viney. After all the laughter died down, Gus finally spoke.
"Anyways are any of your guys parents comming tonight?" Almost everyone said yes in excitement except for me. I kinda just stood there, awkwardly.
"What about you Hunter,I know your in the emperor's coven but do you have some sort of father," Willow asked.
"Weeellll, you seee-"

𝘽𝘼𝙉𝙂

"WHAT WAS THAT!" I was cut off by the door slamming open with a tall figure standing there. That's when I realized something, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴,

"DARIUS!?"

𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"HELLO THERE HUNTER!" I barged into their warm up room. I wasn't wearing my normal attire, but rather casual clothing for once. I mean sure It was designer, but it ain't my fault I can afford it.

"WHAT THE HECK DARIUS!!" I heard Hunter shout.
"Wait, Isn't that the abomination coven head," the hook-ear girl asked.
"Why is he here," another one asked, looking rather worried and confused. Of course, I sighed. But don't worry, this is where the fun begins.

"What? Can I not visit my 𝘴𝘰𝘯 in peace"

"SON!" I heard almost everyone shout and turn to Hunter.

𝙃𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Ok what the heck is going on here. I am very confused and annoyed at the moment. I mean, Darius walks in, and claims he's my father. Which is sweet- I MEAN WEIRD, and a part of me does see him as a father figure- I MENT AS A MENTOR. JUST- whatever..

"OK, Well first, Darius ISN'T my father, and two-" I just got interrupted by Darius.
"Aww Hunter don't say that. I know you see me as a father figure."
"I dont-"
"Awe I think it's kinda sweet." I heard Willow say. I mean I just got interrupted again, but Willow is nice, so I'll accept. Darius walks towards me and puts his hand on my head.
"Whatever the case, I wish you luck on your game." As he says this, I can feel my face light up red from embarrassment. I try to cover my face with my hands, but it really is no use. Skara has probably taken hundreds of photos and posted them into our group chat, as I can feel my scroll vibrating in my pocket. Then the announcements came on. We all stopped what we're doing and listened.

"ALRIGHT FOLKS THE GAME IS ABOUT TO START! PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEATS AND WELCOME OUR TWO TEAMS. THE EMERALD ENTRAILS AND THE GLANDUS GLADIATORS!"

"Well, guess that's out cue team! Let's roll out." After Willow said that we headed out of the room.
"I'm going to the stands now, good luck, " I heard Darius say as he went through the back door.

𝘼𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩! 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 1000 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨, 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙨𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨. 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩.

♥*♡∞:。.。  ✧༺End༻✧ 。.。:∞♡*♥