𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝟏𝟗

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) followed behind him, surprised that he was even willing to hold her hand. "I didn't... expect this from you. I thought you disliked me."

The male raised an eyebrow and huffed his cheeks. "As if. No matter how eccentric you are, no one can hate you."

(Y/N) deadpanned. Sorry to tell you, but... I've been hated by certain people for seven years because of my so called 'eccentricity'. Well, who cares about that? She shook her head and sat beside the first year on one of the front seats with a grin. She thanked Tsukishima who put her things on the shelves the bus owned. "You're... just good at lying sometimes, huh?"

"It's true though. You bring chaos, but you're bearable," Tsukishima told her before taking out his headphones. He saw her curious look and breathed out a sigh. "What is it now? If you want me to share some music with you, then sorry, I will never do something like—"

Tsukishima was utterly dumbfounded at the next words that left her mouth. "I've been wondering for a while. You always have that on your head whenever we go home. What's... that gadget called, Tsukishima?"

"...Ha?"

"That thing... on your head." (Y/N) pointed at his headphones. "What's that?"

"You... don't know what it is?" This woman who basically knows everything and acts dumb on purpose? Tsukishima slightly gaped. He composed himself and sighed. "These are headphones, music comes from here. Want to listen to it?" He teasingly offered amidst the chaos inside the moving bus. He expected the girl to tease him back, but she only gave him a smile.

"No, it's okay. You should listen to it on your own, Tsukishima. You really like... listening to music after all," (Y/N) said and leaned back on her seat. She turned to the dumbfounded blonde. "If you need anything, feel free to tap me... on the shoulder and ask me, I'll do my best to help you." Tsukishima blinked before nodding wordlessly. He mimicked her actions and watched as she looked around the bus with her usual amiable grin.

He noticed something though. There were dark rims on her eyes. He rose an eyebrow. Did she not get any sleep? He scratched the back of his head. Now, I feel bad sitting by the window. He had his headphones on, but he removed one of it to ask her, "Hey, you want to switch seats?"

(Y/N), once again, shook her head in response. "Nah... it's alright." She turned to him and hummed at his inquisitive look. "Hm...? Is there something the matter?"

"Nothing. I just thought that you didn't have Noi and Ashi with you," noted Tsukishima.

"Haha...! You're finally calling them by their names! Nice, nice!" (Y/N) clapped her hands. "About that, Toshi surprisingly likes animals, so Noi and Ashi are with him. He's... taking care of the two with his team," she explained.

Toshi? Isn't that... "You mean Ushiwaka?" Tsukishima inquired. (Y/N) nodded while grinning at him. The blonde sweatdropped. And... Ushiwaka's team is Shiratorizawa, right? So that means that she's got her pets being taken care of by Shiratorizawa's starter players? Scary. "You truly do know everyone, huh?"

"Nah... not really," (Y/N) said. Even though she looked casual and calm on the outside, she was starting to get dizzy and anxious. Oh shit, I'm not used to riding vehicles...! We only left yet I'm feeling motion sickness now?! I always walk on the way to school, so... Her vision blurred slightly and she felt something lumping on her throat. Am I going to puke? Yo, that's embarrassing! Not now... not until we reach Tokyo...! Bear with me, guts! "Oh for Andromeda's sake..." Her shaky tone made Yachi from the other side quite alarmed.

"(Y/N)-chan? Is there something wrong?" The girl whispered questioningly. Amongst the noise inside the bus, her voice could still heard by her dear friend. Her complexion... It looks pale... Yachi wasn't used to seeing her like this. She reached out to (Y/N), holding her arm gently. "Are you sick?"