~ Chapter 1 : The Horrible Nightmare ~

Start from the beginning

"What the actual Hell?! Wait .. are .. they talking about when I bullied that shitty nerd in middle school?! N-No, Katsuki, you're overthinking this .. but what if they are?! If they are, how did they even find out?! Why did Deku decide to tell them now if he wanted to?!"

Bakugo started getting nervous from his overthinking. "Y-You all are probably talking to the wrong person, you idiots!!" "Oh no, Bakugo, don't pretend that you're innocent!" Sero exclaimed. "WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU DID, YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" Kirishima yelled, angrily. Bakugo stared at them, confused .. and .. he started to get .. worried ..
"Shit .. they are talking about Deku ..", he thought.

Bakugo started backing up a few steps. "I-I .. is this about-" "YES!!", they all screamed. They screamed so loudly that Bakugo covered his ears. Bakugo turned around to see .. everybody .. the entire Class 1-A .. staring at him. They had such hateful stares. Soon enough, some of the Miraculous characters showed up with the same hateful stares. Bakugo was shocked .. they all weren't there just a second ago. How did they even get there? Bakugo started getting so overwhelmed .. he started tearing up. He almost immediately heard a girl's cackling from the crowd. It was Chloé. "Hey everybody, look! The tough guy is crying!!" Everybody started laughing at him. Now, Bakugo started getting .. scared. He covered his ears in fear of their distorted cackling. "WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL?! AREN'T YOU ALL SICKISHLY NICE ALL THE TIME?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WI-"
"Nothing's wrong with them, Katsuki."

...

Bakugo slowly turned around again ..

.. the person that called him by his first name was no other than Izuku Midoriya .. Izuku, of all people was the guy that just called him by his first name.

Bakugo was shocked.

"D-Deku? W-What do you mean nothing's wrong with them?! Something's clearly wrong with them!! DO YOU NOT CARE OR SOMETHING-"

"IT'S NOT LIKE YOU CARED WHEN YOU TOLD ME TO JUMP OFF A BUILDING!!"

...

Bakugo couldn't even respond for a few seconds.

"O-Okay .. I went too far there, b-but I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!" "OH, ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?! YOU LOOKED SO CONFIDENT EVERY TIME YOU TOLD ME TO FUCK OFF!!" "I-I .. Deku-" "DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME 'DEKU' YOU MONSTER!!"

...

There was only complete silence once again ..

...

"M-Monster? .." Bakugo thought. "D-Deku .. I-I'm sorry-" "ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF?! I. TOLD. YOU. TO. NOT. CALL. ME. DEKU!!"
Izuku immediately punched Bakugo square on the mouth/nose. Bakugo fell on the ground, hard. A few of his teeth started to fall out from the punch. Bl00d was coming out from his mouth and nose onto his hands, floor and clothes. Bakugo started to cry even more, from the pain and from the entire situation.

"You know what?! I'M FUCKING TIRED OF YOU!! I'M TIRED OF YOU BITCHING ABOUT EVERYTHING AND AT EVERYBODY AROUND YOU!! THAT'S. EXACTLY. WHY. EVERYBODY. HATES YOU!!"
"Izuku's" face and voice started to distort.
"THAT ALSO INCLUDES ME!! I. HATE. YOU!! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!!!"

Bakugo just sat there in silence while this all started to unfold. He started breathing in and out to try and calm himself down, but he couldn't calm down at all.

Suddenly, everything started disappearing. The hallway, the people, everything just turned to black. Bakugo looked around in horror. "W-What the?!" Suddenly, he started hearing horrible whispers ..

"USELESS"
"VILLAIN"
"WANNA-BE HERO"
"I HATE YOU"
"YOU'RE NOTHING"
"YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME"
"EVERYBODY HATES YOU"
"MONSTER"

After a few seconds, Bakugo snapped.

"SHUT UP!! SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!"
Bakugo started sobbing at this point. Even with covering his ears, he could still hear the horrible words.
"STOP, STOP PLEASE!!" Bakugo slowly started hyperventilating as tears quickly rolled down his face.
"I-I-IF SOMEBODY'S THERE, HELP ME!!!"

"THERE'S NOBODY HERE TO SAVE YOU NOW, K @ T $ U K I ¡!¡", Bakugo heard among the whispers.

"PLEASE, JUST LET ME WAKE UP FROM THIS STUPID NIGHTMARE!!"
"I-I'M SORRY, OKAY?!"

"IZUKU!!!"

...

"BAKUBRO!!"

Bakugo jolted awake .. it was a nightmare ..

Bakugo was sitting at his school desk, a large puddle of his own tears was right below him. Bakugo looked up to see Kirishima and Ms. Bustier over him. Kirishima had a bit of a worried look on his face.

"Bakubro, class is over! We can go back now-"
Kirishima suddenly noticed the tears running from Bakugo's shrunken crimson eyes and the tear puddle on his desk.

"O-Oh my god, Bakugo, you're crying!! Are you okay?!" Bakugo jumped at Kirishima noticing his sobbing and immediately wiped the tears from his eyes with the long sleeves of his hoodie. "I-I'm fine! I'm fine! I'm just sweating, it's hot in here!!" "No, no, no, you're definitely crying. Please-" "SHUT IT!! I'M FINE!!!" Bakugo angrily got up, got his bag and stomped out. He wasn't even bothered to clean his tear puddle. Kirishima sadly looked at Bakugo stomping out and then he looked at Ms. Bustier. "I am .. so sorry about him. He usually doesn't sleep during class. I'm not sure what just happened to him, but I'm sure I can cheer him up. "Don't worry dear," Ms. Bustier replied. "Go along with him." "Thanks, Teach!" Kirishima held up his fist. Ms. Bustier gave him a fist-bump before giggling. Kirishima quickly ran to catch up with Bakugo. "Hey, Bakubro!! Wait up!!"

_____________________________________________________________

To be continued . . . 😳

✨ hiii- hope you enjoyed this lol ✨