The images of what happened only a few hours earlier burned themselves more and more into Chaewon's head. How dominant Sakura was. How demanding she was. How Yujin absolutely broke - and embarrassingly, so did Chaewon herself. She wanted to try being on top. 

Her thumb scrolled through the list of recommended videos without any registration from Chaewon's brain. She was so busy with the thoughts in her head that she everything in front of her was a blur. She could feel her heart racing at how casually and innocently Yuri sat next to her, oblivious about Chaewon's intentions. Chaewon wasn't even sure if Yuri knew she had a dick.

Well, she was about to find out.

"Yuri-ah", Chaewon called out. Yuri's head merely tilted towards Chaewon, but her eyes were still glued to her screen, trying to find something to her liking that she could have delivered. That was, until a hand wrapped around her neck, slightly suffocating her. Her eyes darted around, instantly meeting Chaewon, who had crawled within reach of her.

"Ch- Chaewon-" she managed to squeak out. In reply, Chaewon straightened Yuri's legs so that she was now lying on the sofa, pinned underneath Chaewon as the older straddled her, before leaning down and kissing her, gradually releasing the intensity of her grip on Yuri's neck.

Yuri was completely caught off guard, much like Chaewon this morning. Her mouth opened without resistance as Chaewon continued to explore her mouth with her tongue, all while groping Yuri everywhere. Finally, Yuri was able to catch a breath and push Chaewon back.

"What- what are you doing?!" she exclaimed, almost angrily.

"Don't question me and do as you are told", Chaewon demanded. Yuri had to admit, she had never seen this side of Chaewon before, apart from when she was really mad, and it turned her on. Well, slightly turned her on, if she wasn't so worried about being caught.

"But the other members! What if we get caugh-", was all Yuri managed to get out before Chaewon placed her hand down on Yuri's neck once again, cutting her off.

"Sakura's gone to the other dorm, and the rest of the members are out shopping... though I don't know when they'll be back, so you better be a good girl and behave, okay?" Chaewon smirked.

Yuri could feel her cheeks and ears turn bright red. She was slightly upset Chaewon called her a girl, but more importantly, she never experienced a feeling like this. Do I like being humiliated...? Yuri only blushed even more at the thought, and tried to stop thinking about it, only focusing on what was in front of her - or actually, above her, as Chaewon leant in for another kiss, her free hand now roaming underneath Yuri's pajama shirt.

Suddenly, a cool air revealed itself to Yuri, as her top flew up over her head, leaving her braless upper body in full view of Chaewon. Chaewon felt her still sensitive member ache against the restraints of her pants, but resisted the urge to satisfy herself, or Yuri for that matter. She wanted to tease her more, knowing that the younger was paranoid about the other members catching them. 

Chaewon finally stopped choking Yuri, before lowering her head to bite around Yuri's left nipple, whilst her other hand played with Yuri's right breast. Yuri leaned her head back against the armrest, letting a small moan escape from her mouth, as Chaewon continued to tease her. Eventually, Chaewon started trailing kisses down from her torso to the waistband of Yuri's pants, quickly pulling them down, along with her underwear.

Yuri was soaked, to say the least. Slick stuck from the entrance to her underwear, in which a damp circle formed. Chaewon smiled as she continued pulling off Yuri's remaining clothing off of her small and delicate body. An elicit groan from Yuri came in response to Chaewon's tongue licking her inner thighs, while one hand still worked at her breasts. Yuri could already feel the pleasure forming in the base of her stomach, as she began to take more rapid breaths. Chaewon, sensing this, flipped her over onto her belly, before pushing Yuri's knees under her to support herself, and also expose herself even more. Chaewon began to eat her out, the pain from her member almost unbearable at this point, but still, she denied herself to cave in.

Yuri, on the other hand, was like a bubbling volcano, ready to burst at any moment, though she tried her best to stop herself from coming so quickly. Her pussy was achingly sensitive, and it didn't help that Chaewon kept persistently playing with her breasts as well. Everytime she tried to raise her upper body with her arms, Chaewon would force Yuri face first into the pillow again. She knew she was completely in charge. Free to do whatever she wanted to Yuri. Chaewon plunged two fingers into Yuri's aching pussy, causing the latter to incoherently mumble into the pillow. But Chaewon immediately withdrew her digits, licking them clean, and smiling at the taste. She couldn't wait any longer.

Yuri could hear the rustle of clothes behind her, before a pile of them landed on the floor. It wasn't until a hard object pressed against the entrance of Yuri's hole, that her heart sunk as she felt the dildo's size slowly penetrate her.

"Chae-ah! It's too big!" Yuri whined, her legs wagging uselessly in protest. Chaewon only let out a moan in response.

A... moan???  Yuri put two and two in her head as she winced when she felt the base of the object entering her. 

No. It can't be. Yuri refused to believe it. 

Chaewon has a dick?!

But there was no time for her to process this, as Chaewon immediately withdrew, before ramming back into her in quick succession, selfishly chasing her own climax. Yuri only screamed in answer. As much as it hurt her to fit all of Chaewon inside of her, she slowly felt the pleasure takes its place once again, daring to burst soon.

"F- fuck, Yuri, you're so tight", Chaewon mumbled as she continued to pump into the younger. She knew Yuri was close. And so was herself. She used one hand to continue massaging the Yuri's breasts, whilst the other pinned her head down to the pillow, asserting absolute dominance over her bottom.

Yuri tried her best to hold back a tear, which threatened to fall from the sheer stimulation, both pleasurable and painful that she was going through. It was driving her crazy. Her hands grabbed the sofa tightly, as she felt each thrust from Chaewon catapult her quickly to her high.

The volcano inside her finally erupted. Yuri could only let a mixture of moans, mumbles and gasps out as her whole body writhed and flailed around under Chaewon's tight hold, trying to break free but failing to do so. Her mind went blank as the rhythmic orgasm tore through her body.

Chaewon was sure Yuri couldn't get any tighter, but she was proven wrong as she felt Yuri wrap around her member even firmer than before. Her grip on Yuri loosened as the edges of her vision slowly went white.

"A- Ahh!!!" Chaewon uttered as she felt her own orgasm unravel itself. Her vision went fully white at the pleasure, her body now collapsed on top of Yuri's. Her hips worked independently from her mind, as it was painfully sensitive to keep pumping, but her hips didn't let her stop from riding out her orgasm. She could feel her cock pulse repeatedly, each time releasing her seed into Yuri.

They both lay, Chaewon still on top, in silence, with only the sounds of their quivering breaths filling the room. Yuri could feel the warm liquid buried deep inside of her, and though she knew she had to take pills soon, she wanted to stay like this forever, completely forgetting that the other members could arrive home at any time. Chaewon smiled silently as she felt Yuri's breathing gradually stabilize, still not saying a word to each other. Chaewon had done it. She was a top in a relationship. She felt partially bad for having tried it on Yuri, whom she knew would be soft, but Sakura had stirred something inside of her, and Chaewon was pretty sure she liked it.

Slowly, Chaewon freed her softening member from Yuri, groaning at how sensitive it was now. Yuri still lay silently, her eyes closed as she continued to bathe in the afterglow of the event.

"Get up soon, you don't want the members catching us, do you? Or maybe you do..." Chaewon quietly laughed, before leaning down and kissing Yuri on the head, her distinct smell still present, even after all that. Chaewon left to clean herself up, as Yuri struggled once again to get up.