gramble x reader

Beginne am Anfang

My heart sank,tears filled my eyes and I fell to the ground, everything went dark I felt cold.

Beffica: OH MY GOD! SOMEONE HELP PLEASE Y/N IS DIEING!

Filbo had ran over

Filbo: WHAT HAPPEND!

Beffica: ALL I DID WAS TELL THEM THAT GRAMBLE LIKED WIGGLE!

Filbo: THEY HAD A CRUSH ON GRAMBLE YOU IDIOT!

Filbo had picked up y/n and started asking if anyone can help, but the only person left was floofty, he didn't want to give up so he had went over to them and asked.

Filbo: can you please help them, they are dieing.

Floofty: I will do my best.

Floofty had lifted them up and tried to help them

Floofty: and how did this happen?

Filbo: I don't know beffica had just told them that gramble liked wiggle and before we knew it they fell to the ground!

Floofty: so they are dieing because of being heart broken.

Filbo: wait that can happen?

Floofty: it is rare, and when this happens it triggers a surge of stress hormones, these hormones can put anyone in a short term heart failure that can be life threatening.

Filbo: I hope there ok.

After some time

Floofty: we don't know if there ok, for now all we can do is wait.

Filbo: alright.

Filbo had walked over to the camp fire and looked gloomy, after a few minutes though he had seen gramble worried.

Filbo: what's wrong gramble?

Gramble: um well I was thinking of finally asking someone out and such and I had made a hat for them, but I can't find them have you seen them?

Filbo: who are they?

Gramble: I'm to embarrassed to say.

Filbo: come on, just say it.

Gramble: it's y/n.

Filbo's pov:

I don't wanna lie to him, yet I can't let gramble have them.

Filbo: oh you didn't hear.

Gramble: didn't hear what?

Filbo: they had passed.

Gramble's eyes started to fill with tears, he had ran to his barn while crying, I felt bad for lying but I couldn't let gramble have them, no I'm not jealous I just have had feelings for them longer than gramble has, and I don't think it would be far if he got y/n, then I wouldn't have anyone to love.

After some time

Gramble's pov:

I had tears running down my face, I had waited too long to tell them, I had kept choosing to not tell them and this happened,I had gotten sprout and hugged him.

Gramble: I missed my chance, if I weren't so shy I would of had them!

I had cried so much I almost threw up, I had looked out of my window to see it was already night.

Gramble: jeez it's already night.

I had went up to my room to rest until I had started to have a nightmare about y/n dieing, I had started to cry in my sleep until I felt someone trying to wake me up, and it was y/n!

Gramble:AHHHHH! Y/N I THOUGHT YOU DIED!!!

Y/n: shhh!!! And also who gave you that idea dude?

Gramble: well filbo had told me you died!

Y/n: I'm guessing he had gotten jealous.

Gramble: why?

Y/n: I'm not so sure myself gramble, well imma head home.

Y/n's pov:

I was about to head to my hut until I felt gramble grab my paw.

Gramble: wait y/n!

Y/n: yes?

Gramble: I was thinking maybe you and I could be a oh I don't know a thing?

I felt my face heat up and I saw that gramble's face had also had heated up, I had pecked his cheek.

Y/n: sure thing.

I walked home after seeing a flustered gramble.

Word count
(1122)