16

THREE WEEKS LATER

Instagram

rhea_norwood : we may have nearly got soaked but it was worth every second x

tagged; @kit.connor

comments : restricted

kit.connor - <3

tobiedonovan_ - cuties 

cormacydecorrin - is that Rhys in the background?
^ itzz_cori - they were too interested in T's blog
^ 51212.8373 - he was watching Phe on T's blog

Real Life

"i'm not actually supposed to be here." Phoebe smiled into the camera "but everyone loves me and i can't say no to our darling Charles Spring can i?" 

Tobie moved the camera back to include Joe who had thrown his arm on her shoulder.

"we all love Phoebe too, she brings some entertainment to our idiotic lot."

"awh! thank you jojo!" 

"right guys," Tobie turned the camera back to himself. "i can see Will and Bash so we're going to head off to lunch now, I'll try and record some more later or even at lunch but for now i must go."

he stopped the recording right as Bash came and stood by Phoebe with Yaz who was walking behind Will on her phone.

"we all ready?" Tobie asked grabbing his bag.

"I think so." Bash replied surveying the group

"thank god! i've been needing food all morning!" 

"Joe, you had breakfast right?" 

"ha! when do i ever? anyway! Nando's!" 

the group all started to move in the direction of the exit, all ready to get out of the set and get some food. 

"wait wait wait." Phoebe called coming to a sudden halt. "where's Kit?" 

the two that had just come from set looked between themselves. 

"he went to lunch with Rhea." Will sighed looking sadly towards his friend.

"oh." Phoebe sighed. "okay then." 

"okay then? that's it?" Joe exasperated. "Feb, he's been ignoring you for weeks!" 

"he has?" Yaz looked up from her phone suddenly fully engrossed in the conversation.

"haven't you noticed?" Joe asked looking round the group who looked confused or sad.

"Joe no one spends as much time with him as you." 

"guys please just leave it." 

"he hasn't said a word to her since her birthday." Joe sighed. 

"you're joking me? he kissed you and now won't talk to you!?" Yaz fumed 

"wait, you kissed?" 

"yeah they kissed Tobes." 

"about damn time." 

"it's fine guys really. i'll- he'll talk to me when he's ready." 

Phoebe looked down at the ground her hands wringing a mile a minute. noticing her nervous fidget, Bash moved over to her and held her hand. 

"how about we all just get some food and enjoy the rest of our day?" 

there was murmurs of agreement from the group at Bash's soft yet strict tone, he nodded for everyone to go ahead and walked behind with Phoebe not once letting go of her hand until they were sat down eating. 

Phoebe felt very glad throughout her lunch for her friends and how well they could all read a room. no one mentioned how Kit was acting the rest of the time and she was incredibly grateful already feeling the crushing weight of his prolonged absence in her chest.