༄🚔𝗜𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗗𝘂𝗼 🚔༄

Start from the beginning

Sopheap is dutiful and focused, he has a dry sense of humor but he doesn't have time for shenanigans when somebody is in danger..especially if it's javonte. When somebody mouths off he makes sure to call them out quick. Sopheap is the type of guy to make you look stupid by just standing there and looking at you, the guy has lots of patience but he won't hesitate to be the most pettiest man on earth. The male doesn't play around when it comes to work especially since he used to be in the CIA. He always puts javonte in check and makes sure that he doesn't do anything stupid because not only does he not want javonte to get killed out here but its also because he loves him..him and his stupid pea brain. While javonte is more like the dumb but makes it look good type of guy sopheap is very intelligent and moves quick.

❥𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨❥

Making people laugh, the stars, music, collecting rocks, going on wild car chases, Sopheap, fufu, food, dogs, the rain, weapons, getting access to top secret information, shopping, looking at magazines

Car chases, catching the bad guys, solving cases, the internet even though he doesn't know how to really use it, the winter, top secret information, food, cats, javonte, helping people out

❥𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨❥

Sopheap wondering off or getting lost, giving up or the thought of giving up, people who get tired easily, people who think things are easy, having to work with people..besides sopheap

Annoying people, having to repeat himself, when people say that he's too hard to handle, people commenting on the scars on his chest, people touching his stuff, having to slow down or people telling him to slow down, people calling him too many times in the day, fast talkers, people who apologize for no reason

"I will kick your ass all the way to Vietnam- Cambodia- whereever the fuck you came from! boy stop playin with me"

"I'll kick your ass so hard you will see your dead daddy at the pearly gates"

❥𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙬𝙨 +𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 ❥

Javonte has a list of flaws but the main ones that come to light is his attitude, being closed minded and always wanting to work alone. His attitude really turns people off so that's why people don't want to work with him anymore..he does it on purpose. Javonte also wants to work alone because he has trust issues so it's hard to just give his trust to some random person that was assigned to you for a mission..9 times out of 10 you both will get hurt. And probably won't survive depending on the mission which scares him..for fears his biggest one would definitely be dying and nobody remembering him.