The Show Must Go On

This is for JennaWong2

There was a full moon in the sky. We meet a brand new robot friend. At first he seemed a little shy. He would not play pretend...... He sang just fine and played in time but did not look the part. So we lovingly decided to give him a brand new start.

No matter what we say or it's never up to me or you! We smile now and sing a cheer! The show must go on. The show must go on! Never fear the show will go on! Hahahaha...... we'll have so much fun. It's gonna be a real party!

We removed his squishy casing . To keep his circuits safe and sound. And ended up replacing it with scraps that we had found. But, what a shame! A crying shame, our friend was in a world of pain. Oh, we tried to fix him up. But it was all in vain.....

No matter what we say or do. It's never up to me or you. We smile now and sing a cheer! The show must go on. The show must go on! Never fear the show will go on!
We just don't know what went wrong. We tried to get along. But our new robot friend's power faded. We did our best to fix our guest. We hated to see him so distressed. We said farewell and had him terminated.
Every toy eventually breaks. Every battery fades and drains. Even the tiniest little mistake. Can leave behind the mesiest stains. We know that we'll be alright. Although he didn't survive the night. Through the pain and through the tears. The show goes on for years and years!

No matter what we say or do. It's never up to me or you. We smile now and sing a cheer! The show must go on! The show must go on! Never fear the show will go on!

( bye and see you all in survive the night(next song) also requested byJennaWong2 so check out his/her profile)