The roommates

It was a fall afternoon,a brand new school year. Frank just got out of high school and went to Eastern International College in Belleville,New Jersey. He planned to go there since it was kind of close to his home,and he had gotten a full-fledged scholarship because of football that his parents made him sign up for in his freshman year of High school,before they had gotten a divorce.

He packed all of his things,put them in his car,and hugged his mother goodbye. He then started driving towards the campus,having everything that he needed,including his schedule and the dorm number that he'd be staying in.

°•°•°

As Frank arrived,he had gotten his dorm key and walked to one of the big dorm buildings with his stuff. He arrived at the door and unlocked it. He then entered,left his belongings,and explored the building. The building itself was cool looking,interesting and big. The dorm honestly looked and felt like a 2 story house.

Frank had finished exploring after a few minutes and decided to sit on the couch while being on his phone,waiting for his roommate to arrive.

°•°•°

As an hour passed,someone unlocked the door and entered. It was his new roommate. He got up and smiled softly.

Gerard looked at the male figure and smiled,suddenly having butterflies in his stomach,"O-oh um hey..looks like we're roommates,huh?" He asked,and Frank nodded. "My name is..Gerard Way,what's yours?" Gerard asked softly,"The names Frank,Frank Iero" Frank said,with a bit of a cheesy grin.

"Oh,cool name" Gerard said with a smile,"Thanks,your name is pretty cool too" Frank said. "You can have the biggest room in the whole dorm by the way,I don't mind" Frank said. Gerard said that it was fine if he had the smallest room,he wasn't bothered by it at all,but Frank insisted,and Gerard sighed softly,realizing that he wasn't  going to win the argument. Frank told him that the room wasn't really all that small,it was just a few inches or centimeters smaller than the other one. Frank then offered to bring Gerard's things in his room and he agreed.

"Alright,if you say so and..thank you Frank.." Gerard said,"No problem,Gee" Frank said with a wink. Gerard's heart fluttered a bit at the nickname and the wink that Frank gave him. Frank then started helping Gerard bring his stuff upstairs to the biggest dorm room.

°•°•°

After Frank helped Gerard move his belongings in,he then began helping him set up. Gerard told him not to move certain belongings of his since it was private,and he was going to be pretty embarrassed if Frank found anything questionable.

"Thank you Frank" Gerard said softly,"No problem Gee" Frank said with a smile,"Well,I should probably go move in my dorm room now,I can come here after I'm done so that we can get to know each other better,what do you think?" He asked. Gerard nodded,"Yeah,that sounds good,I guess I'll see you in a bit" Gerard said.

Frank smiled and waved before leaving Gerard's room. He was downstairs getting his belongings and moving them upstairs to his room that was near Gerard's.

°•°•°

Frank had finally finished after 20 minutes. He relaxed his mind a bit and then headed towards Gerard's room. He knocked on his door and called in for him to enter.

Frank sat down next to Gerard on the bed and began making some conversation,getting to know the other.

An hour or so went by,and the 2 were still talking. Gerard blushed here and there,Frank,teasing him a bit.

"Oh Frankie..can I um...ask you something?" Gerard asked a bit nervously. "Sure,what's up?" Frank asked. Gerard took a deep breath and sighed softly,"W-well...can we go to the movies?" He asked. Frank chuckled softly and nodded,"Sure,what day and what time?" He asked.

"W-well..how about tonight?" Gerard asked. Frank chuckled and nodded,"Sure,I heard that there are some good movies playing" he said,and Gerard nodded. "Cool..let's get ready to leave in about 30 minutes?" He said,and Frank nodded.

°•°•°

After they both got ready,Frank smirks. "You look amazing Gee" he said,Gerard was dressed in some skinny jeans,a random band shirt,a flannel shirt over a Misfits shirt,some converse,and some eyeliner that was lightly put on. Meanwhile,Frank wore a pair of black ripped jeans,a Black Flag shirt,a jacket,and some converse as he fixed his hair a bit. Gerard lightly blushed "O-oh thank you Frankie..you look cool" he said. "Why thank you Gee" Frank said with a wink,causing Gerard to blush a bit more.

They then walked out of the dorm and locked the door. They went in Frank's car and started going towards the movie theater.