I'm Arrogant Rich Jerk You're An Accountant Clerk

Okay, this is your warning... This is in fact a boyxboy, don't like it? Then why exactly did you click the button to read? 

Anyways, this was an idea in my head... Weird little head of mine indeed xD

So on with the story...

Oh and I will be switching POV's between the main characters quite often. So that you can understand both sides a little more.

Chapter One

Dustin's POV

"Mr. Tyrone sir, I am sorry to say, but with hiring a new employee, there is more paper work to be done, and to go through," I heard Gregory Hansen, my butler, say.

"If you were sorry, I wouldn't hear a smile in your voice Gregory," this made him chuckle. It was almost 11pm, the time I usually check what's on the news and such, but I had to hirer new people for my families company. MY company.

"Of course," was his reply.

"Hand the papers please," he passed them over, and I got started.

Name: Cliff Sean

Age: 23

Accounting Experience: 5 years

There we go, I needed an accountant because I am completely lost in that department. Five years, not bad.

"So you knew that I couldn't keep up in that department eh?" I asked with a chuckle, turning to him, I saw he had a small smile n his lips, and his eyes were smiling.

"You never did listen to me as I was teaching you accounting when you hired me," so he was going by how bad I was back then.

"Well, this will improve our sales and such," my company worked with many different partners, owns many different buildings and has many different stores, clubs, and sponsored many different things. Good accountant skills is needed.

"Yes, how would DT company, otherwise known as Trigrma, work?" He was making fun of me. Again.

"Mr. Hansen, I'll be home late, please make sure I have something to eat when I return," I dismissed him.

"Of course Mr. Tyrone," and with that he left.

I returned to my paperwork, doing it automatically, not really seeing what I was doing.

Cliff Sean. Why is that name so familiar? Eh, oh well, can't be too important if I can't remember it.

After I had finished most of the work, it was 1am. Stretching, I picked up my jacket that was hanging n the back of my chair and put it on, grabbing my car keys from the pocket. I then walked out of my office, a highly decorated room, that was big enough for a small house to fit it snugly.

I just like my rooms roomy. Plus, if there wasn't something interesting about my building, I think I'd die out of boredom.

I stepped out of my office, into a hallway leading to a elevator.

Once I was out of the building, I walked straight to my silver Porsche right across the street. Opening the door, I turned it on.

I do this all with out realize what I am doing, easily lost in blankness as I had gotten so used to do as I have been doing these erotic for years. It became automatic.

Cliff Sean. Where have I heard that name before? It shouldn't bother me, but it bugs me. I mean, why does it sound so familiar exactly? Why can't I remember?

Once I get home, I'll ask Gregory to do a background check on him.

Cliff's POV

"Your going to be working for your high school fling?" One of my friends from work was screaming in my ear, an action that was defiantly not needed as we were at my house. It was just after 1, I really don't know why he is still here.