Sleepover

Nick
Charlie

Charlie's POV
Today I'm actually sleeping over at nicks for the first time, Which is very exciting!
We are going to bake, Watch movies, cuddle and kiss (obviously) :)

I'm heading down to his house at 4pm

3:40pm
I packed up my things and started walking to his house, My mum volunteered to drive me there but I wanted to walk.

I finally arrived at nicks house and knocked on his door,He opened it and hugged me.
I missed you
I missed you too <3

He brought me up to his room and jumped on top of me, he told me how much he missed me.....I love this man.
He got off his bed and laid on the floor.

Nicknicknicknickkkkk

Yes char?

I'm boreeedddd

Then what do you wanna do?

Kiss meeeeee

He came over to me and got on top of me and started making out with me.
Lovely 😍😍

Wanna watch a movie??

Yes!!!

Nick recently got a tv in his room, so now we can cuddle in bed :)
We watched The new Batman movie and kissed a lot, It was very fun :)

7pm
Me and nick decided to bake cupcakes, We nearly burnt the house down 😊
The cupcakes were yummy though so it's fine!!

Me and nick went up to his room and made out for like a zillionth time, My neck is all bruised xxx

4am
Me and nick have stayed up all night watching horror movies, I barely watched them because my head was dug into nicks chest the whole time.
Eventually I fell asleep on Nick

Nicks POV
I was having great fun with Charlie, He just fell asleep on me chest, I put my arms around him and kissed him on the forehead and fell asleep.

10 am
I woke up to Nellie licking my face, I obviously didn't close the door, Charlie was still asleep so I got up and let Nellie outside, then I cuddled back into Charlie
Good morning
Charlie said in a sleepy, scrawny voice

Morning sleepy head

My mum left 40 pound on the counter so we could buy breakfast, we bought Mc  Donald's ...I know it's very healthy.

Charlie had to go home to go to this wedding at 3pm so I kissed him goodbye and watched him leave.