one, apollo and aurora's rekindled friendship.

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆,
APOLLO AND AURORA'S
REKINDLED FRIENDSHIP

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆, APOLLO AND AURORA'S REKINDLED FRIENDSHIP

HEY DEAREST READERS,  Gossip Girl here

HEY DEAREST READERS,  Gossip Girl here. And I have the biggest news ever.

One of my many sources, naming themselves Elle78, sends us this:

'Spotted at Kings Cross Station, bags in hand, Aurora Jang and Apollo Song.'

Wasn't it only a year ago our beloved best friends mysteriously stopped associating with one another saying they, quote on quote, 'grew apart'? And just as suddenly, they're back as if nothing happened. Don't believe me? See for yourselves.

Lucky for us, the daily prophet seems just as curious as we are, covering all sorts of theories on the friends' falling out (see page 121). Some are even saying that the two finally let the Slytherin and Ravenclaw rivalry tear them apart... Now, I'm sure we all want to know the real reason behind the pair's sudden quarrel and rumour has it that there was an issue between their parents.

Everyone knows that Apollo's father became a death eater over the summer so would it be so surprising that the perfect, pristine Jang family have grown apprehensive? It wouldn't shock us... After all, no one likes a snake.

THE RAIN PELTED DRAMATICALLY against the train's windows, drops frantically racing down the glass. Darkness devoured the skies, casting the city a dark, murky grey. Apollo and Aurora walked through the train corridor, arms linked whilst first years raced past them, their coloured robes blurring together as they scavenged for an empty compartment. The new school year came by faster than Apollo could blink. Summer had passed like a distant dream and Autumn was arriving with a carefree lack of subtlety; leaves welcoming the warm, orange hues similar to that of a volcano and firework sparks and the trees dropping blossoms and foliage like big confetti.

Despite the depressing and bitter weather biting at your ankles with every step, the train had a warm atmosphere with the excitement of first years and friends reuniting after a long summer. Each compartment they walked past was full of students in new uniform, the hustle and bustle of conversations and joy bouncing and echoing around the room.