Chapter 10 Miledi Reisen

Start from the beginning

Miledi was clearly surprised. It hadn't even occurred to her that Hajime might have a demon eye that could see the flow of mana. Now that they knew the Miledi Golem's weak point, Yue and Shea's eyes glinted with a predatory light. There weren't even ten regular golems left to protect Miledi.

Sora(mind): As long as we coordinate our attacks, we should be able to take out her heart.

Sora and Shea leaped forwards, Sora clad his Murasame with [Wind Manipulation] Spirit Art and slammed it down along with Shea's Drucken towards Miledi, who blocked it with her golem arms.

Miledi: Bunny girl have incredible power. And you handsome have incredible flexibility.

Sora: Your stupid flattery won't work.

Miledi: But you are handsome.

Shea: You liiiiiittle!

Shea let out a bestial roar as she struggled to push through Miledi's fist. However, she was unable to match the golem's strength, so she was blown away.

Shea: Kyaaa!

Shea screamed loudly as she flew through the air. Her body had been temporarily stunned by Miledi's fist, and there were no floating platforms in the direction she was headed. At this rate she would fall, but Aishia suddenly jumped next to her, grabbed her mid-flight, and used [Wind Manipulation ] Spirit Art to correct their trajectory to a nearby platform.

Miledi: You've got quite the coordinated little team there.

Miledi looked down at Aishia, Yue and Shea, her voice smug. But just then, another voice rang out from right beside her.

Hajime: I know, right?

Sora: We've been through a lot together.

Miledi: Wha—!?

As Miledi turned around in surprise, she saw Sora and Hajime. Sora had flew back and grabbed Hajime and landed on a gap of her armor. In Hajime's hands was the railgun-accelerated anti-materiel rifle Schlagen, pointed directly at her heart. Sparks were flying down the length of Schlagen's barrel.

Miledi: Wh-When did you—

Miledi was interrupted by the sound of a bullet being fired. The point blank rifle shot sent Miledi flying backward, obliterating the armor around her chest. With his Lightning Field weakened, Schlagen was only as powerful as Donner normally was. Still, that was more than enough to destroy metal armor. Even in this dungeon Donner was powerful enough to blow away the normal golem knights' armor, and since Miledi seemed to be made of the same material, the most she could have done to her armor was make it thicker.

Smoke billowed from her chest as she flew backward, and the recoil sent Hajime flying in the opposite direction. But Sora flew and grabbed Hajime landing on a nearby platform. Then, they took a closer look at what had become of Miledi. Aishia, Yue and Shea jumped onto nearby blocks as well.

Yue:..Did you get her?

Hajime: I definitely felt it hit, but...

Shea: I really hope this is the end.

Aishia: Its too easy...

Sora: Yeah, don't let your guard down for even a second.

Suddenly, Miledi started drawing nearby platforms to her as if nothing had happened, and spoke to Hajime and Sora with a voice full of admiration.

Miledi: Maaan, that was close. I actually thought I was done for. If this dungeon didn't dissipate mana, and that artifact had been able to fire at full power, I really would have bit the dust. Yep, I'm a genius for spending so much time making my labyrinth like this!