joshua - two

Two words:

Kalani Hilliker.

Believably the most adorable girl ever.
Ever.

I'm not like other guys, you know. Yeah, I can be a player, but when it comes to Kalani, it all changes. I'm protective over Kalani. I only wishing she liked me back. Her alive hazel eyes are intriguing, her flowing, wavy locks of brown hair perfectly framing her face.

She's gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous.

But she hates me, of course. Now why, I do not know. Why doesn't she love me? She couldn't ever love Joshua Dale Hyland, apparently. It's probably because I played her best friend, Madison Ziegler, a cute, petite girl. Dated her for a couple months, gave her roses, and dumped her sorry ass.

Oops.

So yes, I guess she has a valid reason to hate me. But still, I love her. Her hatred towards me makes me want her more. It's not even that I want to get into her pants. She's just, I don't know, special to me. She's on my mind 24/7. All of the time. Night and day. Dusk to dawn. God damn, she's gorgeous. I hear sandals, slapping my way. She turns the corner.

She nods her head towards me, "Joshua," she states, opening her locker. I stare at her, "You're looking gorgeous today, as always," I say, cracking a smile. She looks at me and shakes her head, preceding to crush my spirits and my heart. She shakes her head, looking down. This girl makes me crazy. I'm head over heels in love. I slowly tilt her head upwards, "Don't look down," I start, "When you look down, I can't see your gorgeous face." She blushes, biting her lip, forcing her smile to go away. "I'm sorry, Joshua," she says quietly, "I need to get to class." And with that, my friends, Kalani Hilliker leaves Joshua Hyland just as soon as she came.

--

any #jalani shippers out there? comment thoughts ((((: