Chapter 2 - Asshole Gilinsky

Cameron Dallas

Wow, she was beautiful. I've seen a lot of pretty girls but she's gorgeous. I can't wait to meet up with her again.

"Honey I'm home!" I yelled in a girly voice catching the attention of Gilinsky, Johnson, Nash and Hayes playing Fifa on the couch.

"Hey babe! I missed you." Johnson shouted from the couch.

"Shut up fag, wassup bro." Gilinsky said as we do our hand shake and sit down.

"So in all seriousness, I met a girl today." As soon as those words left my mouth, the boys started hollering and screaming "Get it Cam!"

"Okay, what's her name?"

"What does she look like?"

"Are you gonna bang her?"

"Her name is Justine, she is very beautiful, and what the hell Gilinsky, no!" I laughed.

"So," Nash said wiggling his brows, "Did you pick yourself up a sexy Latina?"

"Um no, actually she's-"

"Don't tell me she's black." Gilinsky said slapping his forehead.

"What's wrong with black girls? They're pretty hot." Johnson said while Nash and Hayes nodded agreeing with him.

"She's black, so what? Is there a problem?" I said a little annoyed at Gilinsky's outburst.

"Black girls are so loud and annoying," Gilinsky stated, "I wouldn't waste my time on her."

Everything and everyone just got real silent.

"Well that wasn't very nice, G." Hayes muttered.

"What the fuck Hayes? Why are you protecting that kind?"

"Maybe because I like that kind. Maybe I like a black girl and you should just shut up." Hayes said calmly.
I patted Hayes on the back a smiled.

"AWW HAYES GOT A GIRLFRIEND." Johnson shouted.

"What's her name? We'd love to meet her."

Hayes grinned from ear to ear, "Her name is Alice. I met her at Starbucks, and I got her number, but I don't think she'll ever go for a guy like me."

"I'm sure she'll love you Hayes." Nash said, playfully punching him in the shoulder.

"Y'all are so fucking stupid, a black girl really? Cam, and you too Hayes you guys could do so much better. C'mon."

"Shut the fuck up Gilinsky at least we're not dating some white skanky ass girl that so fucking skinny and is like 5." I spat.

A bunch of 'oohs' entered the room.

"Fuck you all." Gilinsky said leaving the apartment.

Gilinsky is such an asshole.

"Well on that note I gotta go call my girl and arrange a date, I have been dying to see her again." I spoke waking upstairs to my room with a smile on my face.

Sorry for the short filler chapter :(