Chapter 38 : Meeting mother-in-law.

A/N : No offense but I really thought getting fever by over working is a fictional thing. Until my BR actually did that and fell ill. 😂 And proved it to the both of us that it is possible IRL too. 😂 My BR is a little fine now and taking medicines. Pray for soon recovery please. 🥺 So these chapters aren't exactly proof read, but my sister did give them a read. There won't be errors mostly. Please let me know if any, I will make changes. 🤗

Third person point of view

Junkyu finally had a break. He had three days to himself after shooting for quite a few days continuously. On the first day, he just lazed around. On the second day he just had to do one scene and he went back home. The schedule was for the other leads, so he was free for the remaining day. He was sitting on the couch in the living room, watching a variety show.

He was wearing pajamas since he was at home. He glanced towards the door when heard someone walking in. He frowned and checked the time. It was still early for Haruto to come home, so he was confused. He saw a lady walk in. He didn't know who it was and stood up when he saw her. She saw Junkyu and turned to him.

" You are Kim Junkyu right ? " Junkyu nodded a little confused. " Umm... may I ask who you are ? " He spoke in a formal tone. " Hello. Nice to meet you. I am Sara Watanabe ". Junkyu covered his mouth in shock. He immediately bowed to her. " Hello. Nice to meet you too ". She nodded and sat down on the couch. 

He understood that it was Haruto's mother. There were no pictures or anything around the house. There was no opportunity for Junkyu to know about them. He never brought it up nor Haruto did, so he never knew much about Haruto's family. The only thing he knew about them was from what Ji Ho has told him.

Junkyu just stood there without sitting down. Sara noticed and patted the couch. " Sit down ". Junkyu nodded and sat down up straight. " Relax. You need not be so stiff ". He sat back looking a little more comfortable. He didn't know much about Japanese culture, so he decided to be polite and respectful just like he would do with his own elders.

He was nervous and fiddling with his fingers. " Are you really his lover ? " " Eh ? " He was shocked by the sudden question. " Yes. I am ". He was internally happy he answered without stammering. " Really ? " He nodded as a confirmation. She still looked a little suspicious and Junkyu noticed that. " Why are you... so doubtful about it ? "

He asked in a polite way. Sara let out a breath. " That guy is full of tricks up his sleeve. So I cannot help being careful when it comes to him ". Junkyu pursed his lips not wanting to chuckle. " How many days has it been ? " " Huh ? " Junkyu didn't know what she meant. " How long has it been since you've started dating ? "

Sara repeated for question and this time more clearly. Junkyu made an 'ah'. He thought for a second. " Almost four months ". It was based on the story they initially planned out. He answered with confidence. Sara nodded. Ji Ho came out and greeted Sara. " Hello madam. How are you ? " " I am good. How about you ? " 

" Thank you for asking. I am doing good ". Sara nodded. " Then I will get back to work ". Ji Ho excused herself. Junkyu felt a little anxious to sit still. " Do you want anything to have ? How about some fruits ? Or snacks ? " He asked turning to Sara. Sara didn't know how to answer. She gave it a thought. 

" I guess some fruits... should be fine... " She nodded. " Let me get them for you ". Junkyu smiled and rushed to the kitchen before Sara could say anything. He went to Ji Ho. " Aunty. I need your help. Quickly ". " What is it ? " " Go to my room and put some of my things in Haruto's room. Also shift some of my clothes from my room to his ". 

Ji Ho was a little confused at Junkyu's request. She then remembered that Sara has just come. " Okay. I will do it right away ". " Be careful. I will try to make her sit there for as long as I can ". She nodded. " What did you come here for ? " " Fruits ". Both of them quickly chopped a few and picked a bowl. 

Junkyu put them all in the bowl and put a fork in it. He took the bowl and went to Sara. " Here mo- uh aunty ". He gave it to her with two hands. " Thank you ". He smiled and sat down. " You can address me as mom. I don't mind it ". Junkyu turned to her and nodded. " Yes... mom ". Sara smiled. 

Junkyu continued to watch the television along with Sara. " What do you do ? " Sara asked picking up a piece. " I am an actor ". She nodded. " No wonder I thought I saw you somewhere and you are also good looking ". Junkyu smiled. " Thank you ". She smiled too. " You don't have work today ? " 

" Yeah. I don't have schedule for today and tomorrow ". Sara nodded. They sat in silence for a while more and she finished the fruits. She called a servant. " My suit case is in the car. Bring it in ". Junkyu gulped and looked upstairs. He was able to keep a poker face but the wheels in his brain were turning at full speed.

The servant brought it in pretty quickly. The servant put it down and waited. Sara stood up and the servant was about to pick up the suit case. " I will take it up ". Junkyu immediately stood up. " Let me help you mom ". Sara was surprised. " Okay ". Junkyu picked it up. It wasn't a particularly heavy one so he just carried it.

A maid who was keeping watch immediately informed Ji Ho that they were coming up. Ji Ho asked the others to just stay inside the room without making noise. She acted natural as she walked up to them. " What is it madam ? " " I want to stay in that room ". Sara showed the room which had Junkyu's things.

Junkyu who was standing behind Sara shook his head violently. Ji Ho continued to stay calm without losing composure. " I am sorry but I don't think it is possible madam ". Sara narrowed her eyes. " Why ? " " Actually it has some of Junkyu's things in it ". Sara raised an eyebrow. " What do you mean ? " Junkyu thought he was going to cry.

" The thing is; when he just moved in, we put his things there temporarily and then changed a few things based on his preference to young master's room. But some which couldn't fit and some other things of his are still in there. So it will be inconvenient for you to stay in that room with those things there ".

Ji Ho's answer was perfect and at least no loop holes were found. Junkyu let out a silent breath of relief. He was waiting for Sara to say something. Sara didn't think much and nodded. " Fine. I will go to another room ". Ji Ho nodded and took them to another guest bedroom. Junkyu put her suit case in the room and walked out along with Ji Ho closing the door behind him.

-MG

Author notice :

And there goes the surprise. 💃🏻😂 Not that I want to act cocky but I really like how I ended a few chapters in the past few days with small cliff hangers 😂 and also I don't think anyone would've seen THIS coming. 😂😏

I don't know what you guys see Sara as, but she is a nice person just so you guys don't curse at her thinking she is the typical rich mom who would go ' take this money and leave my son ' type of person. 😂 FYI, She is not. 😂