Slow Fade

I slowly started to feel weak an my chest pounded and ached more than ever. My goodness, it sucks and when she... tells you that shes happy than ever before. You see that you meant nothing. You were a phase to her and then you see that she was your River Niles. Your source of compassion and acceptance. She was everything to you. But you were just a phase. She just sees you as a piece of her puzzle to continue not a key to her door. Of course, youll get over it but not never as fast as you want. As you sit and you might not cry but you want to. Your body denies you sadness but your mind is stuck in a state of flux and everything you used to do is just not right. Your character changes, faces that remind you of her would soon piss you off an friends tend to leave unable to understand why your so I can't understand why or how. Then when she smiles its just so bright that you cant look cause she hugs someone thats not you. This is a broken heart. This is the state of  lost love or false love for some. I wrote this to ensure you your pain isn't random. So if you lost someone you love to someone else..... Your not alone. I know i write poems but this is a poem in itself.But just know that you will prevail and hopefully you meet someone that can mend those wounds and kiss them and tell you that it will be okay and can say things to make you laugh the way you used to.