𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Start from the beginning

"You just—"

"There's nothing else to say, honestly. Just leave me alone and go find Venus or something, you seem to be good at that."

"Kind of ate me up with that one." I mutter, walking towards the house where the party is.

SAIDA

"Bitch, I'm with the mob like I'm Sicilian or something! This hoe told me to bust in her, she want children or something!" Mekhi rapped loudly from beside me, the smell of liquor and weed getting stronger whenever he opened his mouth.

Shooter got no sense, he been done killed you for nothin'

"This bitch freaky and a stuffer, put some pills in her onion!"

"Mekhi, please." I turned my nose up, the smell of the cheap liquor was making my stomach turn.

"My fault," He took another sip of his drink, no chaser in sight. "When I finish this let me eat you, you look too good."

"No, thank you." I shake my head. "I don't want you to base our relationship off of that, and I don't want to do anything while you're under the influence."

"I need to practice so I can get better for you." He leaned his head on my shoulders, eyes looking up at mine.

"You have time."

"I should've ate it for yo' birthday, would've had yo' ass crying." He chuckles to himself. "I'm trolling, man. I gotta stop."

"You really do. I need you to sober up or something Mekhi, this drunken behavior is not attractive."

"It's a party, you need to have a drink or two."

"When Zion was at a party and had a drink she was roofied, so I don't want to take my chances."

He instantly sat up.

"Two things. One, you and Zion are not the same person, just because something happened to her does not automatically mean it will happen to you, and you can't live life believing it will. Two, nobody was there with Zion when she was raped, there are people here with you to make sure you're not blinded."

"I think I'll stay sober, look at Zion—"

"Look at her!" He grabbed my face and turned me towards her, she was in the crowd with O'ryan, one of the boys in our grade rapping the words to the music loudly with a cup in her hand.

"Okay, get out of my face with that alcohol smell I'm going to throw up."

"Take a sip." He put the cup to my lip and I scrunched my face up in disgust. "Come on, just a lil' sip."

"Mekhi, I'm going to throw up."

"You ate anything?" He pulled the cup from my mouth, my attention then going to all of the guests as the next song started playing.

Trying to switch my focus so he doesn't berate me, I know that's right!

Niggas always barkin' on the net, don't even be wild
I get in my car to bless my Insta with a freestyle