Enrollment & New Faces

Începe de la început

Jasmine catches up, wearing her usual attire. Sinbad bought A new Syndria outfit for her and left it outside her room with a note reading: " Saw this from a shipment of supplies brought in recently and kept it aside to gift to you. I think it suits you. I'll be hoping to see you soon after you return. - Sinbad" 

Who knew Sin had taste in clothing, although it's a little too revealing, figures. It's a nice two-piece outfit; the top, leaving my whole torso bare, is embroidered with different jewels going around the top with pieces of fabric draping over my shoulder. The pants are your usual puffed-out pants with a trim of tule around draping to one side. All are accented with gold finishes; I love the color blue, which is just my taste. 

 " Sorry, everyone!" Jasmine gasps for air, drapes a shawl over her head, and wraps it around her right shoulder. "It took a little longer to get ready." 

Everyone looks to where Jasmine is, " Uhm, is something wrong? Do I have something on my face?" Jasmine wipes over her face. At the same time, Sinbad pushes himself out of the crowd and goes up to Jasmine. 

Before he gets to Jasmine, Hinahoho shoves him out of the way along with Sharrkan. 

*whistles* " Well, lookie here, Hinahoho, it seems Jasmine is looking even finer than usual today." Shar says as he puts a hand on Jasmine's shoulder and pulls her closer into a side hug. 

"Well, ill say Shar, you're right; I think you look splendid, Jasmine" Hinahoho look over to Shar with mischievous grins on their faces. 

Shar and Hinahoho both coddle Jasmine, with her being sandwiched in the middle. Shar puts a hand at her chin and pulls her gaze to meet his. " That color suits you-" Shar says in a small whisper. 

Sinbad finally gets to the trio and looks irritated. 

" Oh, Sin! There you are. I guess Jas is finally leaving for who knows how long this time, you know~" Shar says with a mischievous grin pulling Jasmine in closer to his side. 

Shar kisses Jamsines's cheek and bows in front of her. " I hope your voyage goes well, Jasmine, and hey, we can get a few drinks to celebrate your return." he winks at her as he goes to where Alibaba is to bid him goodbye. He passes Sinbad to his left with a grin on his face. 

Hinahoho looks over to Sinbad. He is so jealous, and maybe this will make him act more seriously and not the dubious man he always is; Jasmine doesn't deserve that.

Hinahoho bids Jasmine farewell and joins Ja'far and the others. 

What is going on... I've never seen Sin so serious and irritated. 

Sinbad looks Jasmine up and down and sighs. " I wanted to be the first to say how beautiful you looked... but those bastards beat me to it." He scratches the back of his head. 

"Oh, t-thank you, Sinbad, although I feel like these clothes don't suit me... I've never worn anything this fancy before... but I thought id relish you with me putting it on for today." Jasmine says with a bashful look on her face. 

"Don't say things like that; you deserve this and more...you're very dear to Jasmine." Sinbad gets closer, grabbing her hand and kissing the top of her hand. 

"I'll be patiently waiting until you return." 

Sinbad leaves Jasmine and joins the rest. 

I've never seen him so...proper, and I thought he would've remarked, "Oh, you wore it just for me?" but... this is new. Wildly enough, when Shar kissed my cheek, I thought he'd say something also...guess not, and I guess I'm overthinking it.