Yes daddy...

I was so hungry I saw that piece of bread and I just branded it and ran.
"hey you stop!!!!!!"
I hear a voice scream, it was a police men. I just keep funning until I feel myself on the ground. They caught me. I hear them talking.
"This girl will be perfect for him to use ." One of the men said
" I feel bad for her he's going to rip her heat I bet and she can't do anything" the other man said
They look back at me who's crying because I was scared and I didn't know what to do. when we stopped I didn't know where we were but I know we weren't at the police station. Until I knew where we were, we were at Mr. Styles, the meanest man and the man that ran the whole city and I just sat down and started to cry when u got pulled up harshly by someone that looked like he was in a hurry. I was right he took me somewhere in the house.
"My name is James, what is yours?" James says in Disgust
"I-I'm O-"
I'm cut off by James mimicking me. How old is he 5? I thought to myself.
"You are staying here for a while with Mr. styles, You can nit disobey Mr.styles or talk back or do anything it get him angry, you can never say "no" to him. Mr. Styles has we something for you to wear at all times and the last thing is the most important rule never try to escape ."
James hands me a see thorough out fit and tells me to put it on and I just start to cry. "Stop!!!!" James screams
I look at him so confused.
"STOP crying and out this perfume on and we will bring you to Mr.styles stop being so difficult!" James says so angrily I don't know what to do.
After I do everything he asks he tells me I'm ready and leads me to this room and knocks.
"Come in." This raspy voice says.