2: Rush PT 2

Third Person POV

Keystone City: Afternoon

Rick had arrived in Keystone, now in a Big Belly Burger, sitting in a booth by himself while checking his phone, seeing unread messages from a contact.

He scoffs then the waiter comes and places his food down in front of him.

"All set! Here ya go, my man!" The waiter greets and Rick licks his lips, hungrily and places his phone down

"Thanks man." He says and the waiter raises an eyebrow and Rick notices this.

"What?" Rick asks and the waiter gives him a look.

"Nothing just...you waiting on a friend to eat that or-" The waiter says and Rick chuckles.

"Nah. It's all for me. It's a metabolism thing. You understand, right?" Rick asks and the waiter shrugs.

"Yeah, guess so. Well, dig in." The waiter says and walks off into the kitchen, leaving to start eating his food at a disturbingly fast pace.

First to go was his burgers, which caught the attention of a few people who saw him, and were slightly disgusted at how quick he devoured them.

Then next was both his hot dogs, finishing both in a couple of quick bites.

And just as he was about to star eating his fries, his phone starts to ring, annoying him and he quickly answers.

"Yello? Go for Rush." Rick greets.

"Rush. It's Snart." The caller says, revealing him to be Leonard Snart A.K.A Captain Cold.

"Leonard?! WHAAAAAAAAAAA-Just playing, what's up?" Rick jokes and Snart groans on the other line.

"I'm gonna at least try to not hang up on you for that annoying as hell greeting. Look, the job you're doing, there's other people on it." Leonard warns and Rick raises an eyebrow as he takes another bite from his fries.

"Hmm, kay. But I'm gonna guess you wouldn't be calling unless my competition was fierce, right?" Rick states knowingly.

"Yeah. An organization called Black Hole, they got a thing for trying to exploit Speedsters and their connection to...what does your type call it?" Leonard asks.

"The Speed Force. Yeah, I've heard of him, gave the O.G. Flash trouble a couple of weeks back. They tried kidnapping other Speedsters that were affected by that same storm that gave me my powers." Rick explains.

"Think they're after you?" Leonard asks and Rick chuckles grabbing more of his fries and eating them.

"Oh definitely. But I'm not worried. I'll be in and out. Just like always." Rick assures, finally finishing his fries.