Oh~ how the tables have turned

Start from the beginning

It was a sight to see after being kidnapped for so long.

"Hello, there little one," A gentle voice spoke from behind Izuku, causing the teen to turn around to see a man standing behind him.

The man had long straight hair that went down to his chin, it was a pretty snowy white colour that reminded Izuku of his father. The man also had the same green eyes that he has, the smile was more meek and shy with a touch of care. The man had a thin lengthy form, more skinny with a bit of muscle but it reminded Izuku of himself when he first started training with Mr. Di Angelo.

"Who-" Izuku spoke before gasping as he touched his neck with shock.

The man smiled gently as he walked closer to Izuku.

"You don't have to be afraid to speak, you are safe here little one." The man said.

Izuku blinked before feeling tears well up at the thought of being safe.

"Oh how you have suffered so much, and given so much to just be dealt with a terrible hand by fate..." The man said mournfully. "You never deserved to be treated like that, you should have been loved and cared for." He said, pulling Izuku into a comforting hug.

Izuku was frozen for a second before breaking down into tears, the teen wrapped his arms around the man. Weakly gripping the other's baggy white shirt, the teen buried his face into the other's chest in a way of seeking comfort.

"Oh you sweet, sweet child... How could that vile woman do this to you..." He said, running a hand through the teen's hair. "I may not agree with my brother but we all hope that he gives that woman what she deserves." The man said.

"B-brother?" Izuku asked as he looked into the man's familiar eyes.

"I'm your uncle... Hisashi's little brother." He said.

Izuku smiled at this, he got to meet his uncle. Maybe it was the reason One for All was so easy to use with his quirk.

"Hello, Uncle..." Izuku said as he hugged the man tighter while the other returned the hug with a tight squeeze of his own.

Izuku faded away but the man didn't panic, it was time for Izuku to return to his body.

~

Izuku woke up in a darkened room, the smell of bleach scared him. Has everything that happened all been a dream? Was he still in that horrible place? Where was Eri? Izuku began to panic before a familiar smell of caramel hit him before familiar arms wrapped themselves around his shoulders.

"Breath Izu... Breath..." A familiar voice whispered, sounding tired and happy.

Izuku leaned into the familiar body of his brother, tears streaming down his thin pale cheeks as he slowly came to the realization that he was safe and that he was no longer being targetted by Inko and Uraraka... and that he was no longer in Overhauls hands.

"..." Izuku opened his mouth but closed it in fear of being punished.

"We've got you... we saved you and the little girl that was with you..." Katsuki said, he looked at the wall before him and tried to will the tears away but nothing worked as he held his brother close to his chest. "You were so brave, running when you needed to... You came running straight into our arms." The blond said as he pressed a platonic kiss to Izuku's sweaty forehead. "So strong and brave..." He whispered.

Izuku silently sobbed as he listened to Katsuki's voice, his shoulders trembled from the silent cries. His voice was locked away from the fear of being hurt, from the abuse that he had suffered at the hands of Inko, her boyfriend and Uraraka. Izuku just wished that he could scream and cry so loudly that the world could hear his cries of relief and sorrow.

"I'm gonna call a nurse to come and check on you... Okay?" Katsuki said, looking at his brother with tear-filled eyes.

Izuku nodded as he felt his brother shift slightly and heard a click of a button. Katsuki shifted back and pulled Izuku closer to his chest, running a hand through greasy green hair. Izuku was safe now but he now needs to recover and heal both physically and mentally, but that will come in time.

~

Uraraka groaned as she woke up, head all fuzzy and empty. She couldn't really remember much from the ride to Tartarus, only seeing black the moment the van went under a bridge. Upon looking around the brunette noticed that she was dangling over a large wood chipper, the teen had a bad feeling about this.

"Ah, I see that you're awake now." a voice said, as a man dressed in a dark suit walked into the light. "I thought that you might have died in the process of losing your quirk... Such a nifty and useful quirk you had." The man said as he touched a small blade that sat on a table in the shadows.

"What... what are you going to do to me..." Uraraka cried, struggling in her cuffs.

"Oh, nothing much... just going to repeat the... hmm... the 'Rid the body' plan that I use to use on dead body's that just happen to appear before me." The man said, chuckling as he pulled out a remote and waved it in front of the teen.

"WHAT!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!" Uraraka cried out in horror.

"Oh?" Hisashi questioned. "But I already did it to Inko? She screamed so loudly for me to just end her misery?" He said so innocently that Uraraka shivered. "Now this is what you get for hurting my son Izuku... Goodbye, you brat." He said before hitting a button.

Uraraka dropped into the wood chipper and screamed in pain as her body was torn to shreds and bones breaking. Hisashi left the room and walked toward the rest of the league that waited for him to finish.

"So... let's go get Izuku a nice gift and some Ice cream to celebrate his recovery," Hisashi said with a smile. 

The heroes and police all shivered at the realization that this man didn't flinch when he heard the screams of the two women who died. They all silently agreed to never harm Izuku in any way let they want to end up being ground up like beef.

"Of course, young Bakugo just texted me that your son is awake and is getting looked over by the doctor." All Might informed the ex-villains. "So we can go get something for him on our way to the hospital."

"That would be great, All Might," Hisashi said with a nod.

With that, the ex-villains, police and heroes all left to go pick up a few gifts for Izuku and Ice cream.

~

Hello, the Girls, the Gays, and the They's!

I am so sorry for the long wait! I had a bit of a hard time writing this chapter because writing gory things makes my skin itch uncomfortably... but I managed to get it done and written! I just had to do it in stages so that was one of the reasons for it taking so long. I also do apologize if this chapter made any of you uncomfortable reading some of the chapter, please let me know and I can write up a quick summary of what happened if you guys like just let me know and I'll do that. But other than that, the next chapter is going to be a small recovery summary and a time skip so there might be more dialogue than characters talking.

My sister also brought up the fact that I can do some one-shots for this story like in between chapters. So I can also put some ships in that if you all like, just comment on the ships that you all would like in the one-shots just not BakuDeku since they are siblings since they are adopted it would be considered incest so no romantic BakuDeku. But other than that thank you all for reading this story!! Till next time!!

-Dawn