Oh~ how the tables have turned

Start from the beginning

Spinner was the next to enter with Magne, who was glaring at Inko with rage burning in her eyes. Magne grabbed a knife from the table and stalked over to a sobbing Inko, they made eye contact for a moment. Wide teary-eyed green eyes looked into orangish-yellow glasses, Magne didn't hesitate to grab the woman's leg and drag the knife across her leg. Leaving a cut that matched the scar that Izuku has, Inko shrieked in pain at this.

Spinner looked at the corner of the room with a hidden smile, he walked over to a table that Toga had used in the first hour. Grabbing the bottles of different types of Alcohol and pouring them into the steadily growing puddle.

"Why are you doing this to me!" Inko cried.

The two ignore her continuing with their things, pouring bleach onto the woman's injuries and stabbing needles into her arms and legs. Inko screams echoed in the small room but nobody cared for her pathetic cries.

Soon Spinner and Magne were warped out of the room and replaced with Shigaraki and Dabi. Shigaraki was just itching to torture the woman who hurt his newfound brother and to get even with another child abuser. Dabi looked at the pleading woman and scoffed at her, Inko looked at the two like they would take pity on her and save her from this place.

"Pathetic..." Shigaraki spat as he slowly walked around the woman. "You honestly think that you deserve to be saved... That you are entitled to a rescue... Pathetic." Shigaraki hissed as he threw a punch to the woman's gut.

"Please do tell us why you think that," Dabi asked, smirking at the woman with rage in his cobalt eyes.

"I did nothing wrong! I did nothing to deserve this!" Inko screamed.

Dabi threw his head back and laughed, and Shigaraki cackled at the woman's words.

"You hurt Izuku," Dabi said, his smile turned cruel. "You left scars on a young child for what? Not having a quirk?!" Dabi spat as he slapped the deranged woman.

"Izuku never deserved that type of treatment," Shigaraki hissed as he wrapped four fingers around the woman's right arm, itching to disintegrate it.

"He deserved it! He lied! He ruined me! He took EVERYTHING FROM ME!!" Inko screamed. "HE TOOK ALL OF HISASHI'S LOVE, HIS AFFECTION!! LEAVING ME WITH NOTHING!!" Dabi growled but kept eyeing the large puddle.

"IZUKU STOLE MY LIFE! SO HE DESERVES EVERYTHING THAT I GAVE HIM!! MOMMY IS MEANT TO HAVE A GRAND LIFE!! A LIFE OF A CELEBRITY OF GREATNESS!!" Inko screamed, this caused both ex-villains to activate their quirks.

Inko lost her arm in a snap and her left arm was burnt black. The chains that once held her, melted away from the blue fire. Inko was also set on fire from all the alcohol that was poured onto her, she screamed in pain and agony. Kurogiri warped the two men out of the room that was now being filled up with water faster than it was before. Leaving the woman to drown a bit before draining the water after a minute or two of her thrashing about.

Inko crashed onto the cold wet ground, coughing up water that she had been previously choking on. The woman sobbed as she looked up to see her husband standing before her. A mask covering his whole head but he gave off a wave of anger just by standing there looking at her.

"My... L-love..." Inko choked as she raised her burnt hand towards him. "H-help..."

"You know Inko... I don't appreciate you hurting my son." He said, as he walked up to her and knelt down on the damp floor. "But at least you are good for one thing... A quirk like yours is better with someone who could use it better than you ever did." Hisashi said before ripping the quirk out of Inko.

The woman screamed.*

~

Izuku looked around to see nothing but black, floating in darkness for what felt like hours. All he could remember was seeing Kacchan, Todoroki, Aizawa, and a blond who he didn't recognize. But Izuku remembered seeing the Ghost King there, an underground hero that nobody knows but at the same time fears.