"Bloody hell! What the fuck has he done to you?!" Judah breathes in shock once they take off the dressings.

"H-How bad is it?"

"Heavy bruising with a few lacerations that have started to bleed again." Parker murmurs from behind me. "These seem to have been cleaned in a rush –"

"We didn't have much time so Rodrigo and Cameron cleaned me up as quick as they could in the basement." I explain as I hold the front part of my sweatshirt to prevent it from dropping.

"I need to get you in the bath and we'll clean everything up properly. I can still see some dirt in there." He walks around to me just as Judah kneels by my side again. "Can you walk? I don't want to hurt your back if we carry you."

"I can carry her." Judah bends down and hoists me up onto his waist eagerly yet gently. "Good Macy?"

"Good." I murmur back sleepily as I wrap my legs and arms around him.

"Get her clothes off Judah and put her down in the tub. Don't fill it up with water. You can leave the underwear on." Parker instructs as we make our way into the nearest bathroom. "Cole! Can you get me a bucket of warm water? Are your ribs bruised Marcella? Any part of your torso?"

"My left ribs are yes and my abdomen too." I nod with my back turned to him as Judah removes the sweatshirt completely.

"Reece! Get the bed ready for Mar please. I don't want her sleeping on her left side." Parker orders as he walks out to get his medical supplies.

Judah helps me take off my sweatpants next only to clench his jaw at the damage underneath. He meets my gaze and for a moment we just stare at each other. I'm sure my eyes are probably red and teary whereas his are burning with a dark rage. They roam over every inch of my body and I didn't think it was possible but he only becomes angrier and heartbroken. I notice tears gathering and one traitorous one falls which he swipes away quickly before looking at me again.

I smile weakly before whispering. "Hi."

That makes his lips quirk into a fleeting smile before he kisses the corner of my cheek. "Hi my strong angel."

"Don't make me cry." I lightly swat his chest as more tears fall over the pain returning once he picks me up again before lowering us into the tub.

"You're okay, I've got you Mace." He coos soothingly as he pulls my hair into a bun.

"It really hurts!" I mutter through gritted teeth as I squeeze my eyes shut.

"I know darlin but you're so strong. Just a little bit more and I'll get you in bed right after okay?" He murmurs before kissing the outer shell of my ear which makes me shiver. "We can't have these becoming infected."

Right on cue my stomach growls loudly and I feel my cheeks heat while Judah chuckles. "Can I get something to eat before bed?"

"Whatever you want dove." He chuckles as Parker walks in with his kit.

Cole is right behind him with a bucket of water and some cloth. He sets it down by the tub before whispering, "good luck," which makes me smile gratefully. Griffin enters next with a bath board and McDonald's which I assume they got before coming to the safehouse. He sets it up for me with a stern yet worried look while Parker shows Judah how to clean my back before bending down to look at my knife wounds.

"I want that finished Marcella." Griffin orders and I thank him before digging in eagerly.

"Is Cameron okay?"

"He's fine and wanted to check in to see if you reached safely. We'll be getting another call from him in a while to discuss the next steps." He explains and I nod in understanding before he leaves.