Chapter 01

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ Love at first sight *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

She zipped up her black, leather jacket all the way up

She zipped up her black, leather jacket all the way up. As watching herself into the floor mirror inside her room. Then she gathered her hair and put the helmet on her head.

It was almost ten o'clock. Her mother is strict about a lot of things and limiting her life a lot. She can't leave the house late at night. That's why she was gonna sneak out of the house without letting her know.

She opened her bedroom door and take a peek outside. The coast was clear. So she sneak out to the parking lot successfully without being seen. But she was sure her father's bodyguard are watching her from the cameras all over their house. It was for security purposes. But her father doesn't care.

She hop on her black YZF-R6, the monstrous sport bike. Kickstart the engine and start riding with a high speed. She knew the door to the parking lot would opens up, and it did. A sign reveals that those people are watching her.

The sound of her exhaust fills the empty streets of Aoyama district. This area is the wealthiest place in Tokyo. But she had to cover an almost one hour ride with her motorcycle to the other side of Shibuya, to Musashi Shrine.

Nini's pov:
I heard they have a meeting of some kind in Musashi Shrine. I wanna see it for myself. The fact that he's in a gang. How can a calm and nice guy like him be a delinquent?! It's impossible and I'm gonna prove it.

After a quite a long ride through the night streets of Tokyo I finally arrived at the Shrine. I could see a lot of motorcycles parked at the front parking lot that late at night.

"Shit! They weren't lying. It really is a meeting here! Are they biker gang?" I told myself as I pulled over to the parking lot and parked my bike in a corner. I run up the stairs and stood behind the crowd of people standing in order, like some kind of school assembly.

In front of them there was a guy, standing a couple stairs higher than others. He had blonde hair and a cute rounded face. His long hair was perfectly done, tied up over his head. His jacket was hanging on over his shoulders.

He doesn't have any other clothes underneath. So you could see his flat stomach and his tended muscles. There was a tall guy standing next to him. He also had blonde hair.

His hair was braided over his head while each side of his head was shaved. Som kind of tattoo was imprinted on the side of his head. Both of them were handsome. Hard to get your eyes off of them.

But silver-lilac hair color of a certain someone steal my attention away. He was standing on the first row of that crowd. Wearing the same uniform as them. It was definitely him. He was Takashi Mitsuya.

He's the reason I'm here. We go to the same school and I fell in love with him at first sight. I've been stalking him for almost a year. But he doesn't know that. He changed my life, my beliefs. I love everything about him.