Halloween

"Sirius wait up!" Remus shouted trying to keep up with his boyfriend.
"Hurry up Moons!" Sirius laughed. "We're already late!"
"Please...it's only been five minutes"
"Exactly and it only takes two minutes for some one to break in and murder our precious prongsie and his precious lilyflower" Sirius said jokingly
"please, you know James and Lily could easily defeat a thousand death eaters!"
Both boys laughter was cut short after Sirius knocked on the door only for it to easily open into a dark entrance room. The two shared a look before carefully walking in.
"Alohamora" Sirius whispered causing his wand to act as a flashlight. Both boys slowly explored the kitchen, bathroom and living room. nothing. Remus looked around the bottom floor one more time while Sirius slowly made his way up the stairs. Suddenly Remus heard an ungodly scream, he raced upstairs only to find Sirius collapsed over the dead body of their best friend.

The next thing both boys knew was being outside in the October cold clutching a baby Harry. Remus stopped Sirius from going after Peter and told him to let the ministry handle it. It broke Remus inside but he had to stay strong for his boyfriend and he had to stay strong for his little Prongslet.