Chapter Two: Living Dangerously

Ivy's POV-

I shut my eyes tightly, hoping its a dream. It's not working, I still feel his hot breath on my neck.

"Not speaking isn't gonna make me disappear love," he whispers lightly biting my lip.

"Please let go," I whisper lightly. My screaming hadn't done any good, why the hell hasn't Lilly come out yet?

"I can't. When I saw you walk away from my bar tonight. I watched that little tight ass of yours move and I knew I wanted to try it out," snickering in my ear.

Tears began to blur my eye sight as he starts ripping my shirt off, and I try to scream one last time. When I hear a gasping for air behind me and I'm dropped to the ground my head hitting the concrete hard. My eyes prevent me to see my attacker fully, but all I see is a suit.

Liam's POV-

"The doctors say she'll be okay," Lilly says to me with a hand on my shoulder..

"I should have killed that son of a bitch. Any second later and I would've." Lilly sat next to me watching Ivy sleep.

"Well, I'm glad you didn't. Cause Ivy would kill me if I let her hero go to jail." I laughed rustling my hair.

"Weird but it's hard to say what I wouldn't do for goddess." And its true. Even when she has a fucking concussion she still looks amazing. Maybe even better, with no troubles.

"She really is something."

Ivy--

I feel my eyes flutter open and I see him. The asshole who tried to hit on me, dammit I hate men. But wait, isn't that the suit that I saw kicking British Pedophile's ass? I think it is. Crap, now I like men again.

"Now you are up," He smiled standing up and coming next to me. "How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good, but a raging headache," I stated giggling lightly.

"But at least you are doped up," he said pointing to the drops of morphine.

"What happened after I passed out?"

"Well, I kicked that guys ass. Badly. Probably needs a tube to breathe. Then the cops showed up took him away to jail and you to the hospital," he stated nonchalantly.

"You just go a billion time hotter to me."

He blushed but hid it by turning away, "Now why is that?"

"Every girl likes a hero. By the way that's me hitting on you if you're wondering." I bit my lip lightly, I knew I was attracted to him but he just saw me helpless he won't be trying to sleep with me for awhile.

"Yeah well I can guarantee I'm not one."

"We will have to stay tuned then huh?"

He chuckled and stood up, "School girl, you don't know what you're getting yourself into."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 21, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Every Sex God Needs a Goddessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें