Chapter One: The Rejection

"Least you can do is tell me your name," I smile sly at this school girl. She raises an eyebrow unamused.

"Ivy," sipping her drink and looking around the room for an escape route.

"I don't even get a full name?" I ask jokingly not knowing what to say. How can this girl not fall for my charm?

"No, I only give it out to people who try harder than a smile and a drink." Her long sculpted legs walk away, as I watch her skirt sway with her hips.

"Holy fuck, I just met my match," biting my lip I swallow hard.

--------------- ------------------------------- ----------------------Every girl is wearing little to no clothing. It's Halloween party, so all girls in their 20s are a Sexy Kitten, Sexy Nurse, anything with the word Sexy in front of it. My boys and I from work are all in our suits, every girl here wants a wealthy man. If our charm doesn't work our money always will.

I look around the rented out club, and see the usual prospects. All brunettes trying to blow off some steam, and showing a little too much skin. Some try to flock around me, trying to gain my attention, but they are all too easy. I need a challenge, something that'll be just a little difficult for my charm to get.

That's when I saw her, a girl that's just wearing a regular school girl uniform walking straight to the bar. But damn she puts the Sexy in School Girl.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ivy's POV-

Lilly laughs at my appalled expression to every girl that is trying too hard. All these slutty outfits, disgusts me. I've always believed in the theory, "Be a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets." But these girl will probably end up being the opposite for the hundreds of guys swarming around every girl like they are vultures. Guys are suffocating us when I see an opening at the bar and I dart over.

The bartender stops serving this not gonna lie attractive male. Long brown hair, beautiful blue eyes that you can see from across the room, but before I could note anymore I look away quickly trying to figure out an answer to the bartender's question.

"I'll have a margarita extra salt. Thank you." He winks.

"Your wish is my command," in a thick British accent. I try not to vomit from that line as Blue Eyes walks over here.

"You stole my bartender," he smiles sits on the stool next to me.

"You can have him," I smile sarcastically while I get my margarita. I pull out my wallet as Blue Eyes gets his wallet out. And places a twenty down for the bartender.

"Least you can do is tell me your name," smiling smugly at me. Again with my vomit.

"Ivy," I sip my oh so delicious drink looking for Lilly so we can go.

"I don't even get a full name?" I can tell he is shocked that I'm not being submissive like all of these girls would be.

"No, I only give it out to people who try harder than a smile and a drink." I walk away, I hate smug bastards like that who think they can get any girl they want. Disgusting pigs.

I find my short brunette friend, "Lilly! Can we go? This party sucks," she nods getting this guys number as I walk out to the car.

As I'm walking into the garage I hear light footsteps following me, I look around but I don't see anyone. I walk faster and faster, hoping to get to my car. As I'm speed walking my keys slip from my hand, "Shit," grabbing my keys from the dirty garage floor. Two large hands grab my waist pull me up to their body.

"Hey there love," in a thick British accent.