ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs|ᴀᴍᴀɪᴍᴏɴ

Amaimon X GN! Single Parent! Reader
They/Them Pronouns
You're just a normal human.
TW| None
Fluff
_____________________________________

I was wondering though the woods near my apartment building with my daughter when I came across this flower field I haven't seen before. I've lived here for years, and I've never seen this place. I didn't really think about it too much because it was beautiful. It had every flower that could exist were I lived. My daughter let go of my hand and ran into the field and start rolling around in it. I laughed and walked into the area. I sat at the edge where the woods meet the field and watched as my daughter played.

Amaimon's POV

I sat in a tree watching, I don't know their name, but they intrigued my interests. I always saw they with their daughter, but I never saw the other parent. I've been watching them for a week or so now I believe the daughter's name is Ivy. At least that's what I've heard. I'm sitting on a tree branch with a lollypop in my mouth when I hear a poof and a puff of purple smoke. My brother. I turn to face him in his chair and tea.
"What do you need brother?" I asked.
"Nothing just came to check on you"
"I'm quite fine" I say then turning back to face no name and Ivy. I take my lollypop out of my mouth and hold it.
"Indeed, you are" he says looking were I'm looking. There was a long pause, but I knew he was still there.
"Could you be in love brother?" I look over my shoulder at him.
"What is love?" I ask genially.
"It's well... an intense feeling of deep affection for someone or something but in this case its someone" he said waving his hand at no name to point them out.
"Maybe I could be" I mumble under my breath.

Y/N's POV 

I listen to my daughter laugh as I tickle her sides. I smile at her excitement, she turned 3 not too long ago and I'm having her start pre-k so I can have more hours at work. That I wasn't excited about though I worked at crappy Walmart in my area. They don't pay the employees that much and they treat us like shit. I grab her picking her up.
"You're getting heavy!" I say bouncing her in my arms to get a better grip on her. I look up at the sky and see it start to set a bit.
"We should head home" I say to her, she pouts crossing her arms. I chuckle.
"We can come here tomorrow after your first day of school" She nods, and we make our way out of the field back onto the path we take in the woods. I start walking with Ivy in my arms. As we are walking, I kept getting the feeling someone was watching me. I could hear rushing in the woods, but I ignored it thinking it to be a squirrel.
We finally made it out of the woods and walk up to the entrance of the apartment building we live in. We walk inside and I take my mailbox key and open my mailbox. I open it and find another letter letting me know my rent was due. I shut the mailbox locking it. I held the letter and my daughter in my arms then made my way up the stairs to the second floor. I get to my apartment door and set Ivy down and unlock the door. I open the door and she runs inside and hops onto our crappy couch. I walk inside and shut the door behind me also locking it. I lay the letter in the other pile of letters and hang my keys on a small hook. I look over at Ivy but when I did I saw a green blur go past the window. I just shake my head and ignore it. I look over at Ivy's backpack and school stuff for tomorrow and smile. My mom isn't that well off as I am but she does help me when it comes to Ivy if she can. It was just a small orange backpack,. I look over at Ivy and see her laying down on the couch sleeping. I smiles and grab a light blanket and lay it on her. I lean in and give her a kiss on her forehead. I stand up and turn off the light. Then I walk to my bedroom and set my alarm clock for 7:00am. I lay down on my squeaky bed and try and get comfortable.

•Time Skip•

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groan and slam my hand as soft as possible on the alarm clock to stop it as to not break it. Luckily, I didn't, and I sat up remembering that Ivy had school. I rub my eyes and stand up. The school opened up at 7:50 and went on till 1:00 so I'm having my mom pick her up after school since I'll still be at work. I grab my work clothes and change into them. I walk out to the living room to see Ivy still sleeping on the couch. I walk over to her and shake her shoulder a bit.
"Darling it's time to get up" she blinks slowly looking up at me. She slowly sits up rubbing her eyes and groaning. I chuckle at her and back up away from her letting her get up. She yawns a bunch as I make her some toast for breakfast. I set a paper plate of two pieces of toast with a light spread of butter over them. 
I watch as she finishes eating, so we go to her room and picked out an outfit of a pair of pants and a t-shirt with a light jacket since it was supposed to be a little cold this morning. I helped Ivy get changed and make sure she didn't fall asleep on me. She seemed more awake though, so I helped her grab her stuff. '7:25' I wanted to leave a bit early to get a good walk in. I grabbed Ivy's stuff and we headed out the door.