Love really changes people...

Start from the beginning

Aroura: Yeah, like that.

Me: And then?

Aroura: Well... the rest should come naturally.

Me: Ok. I'll try that.

Aroura: Good. Well I need to get going now.

Me: Ok. And, Aroura?

Aroura: Yeah?

Me: Thanks for having this talk with me.

Aroura: You're welcome Peater.

Aroura then left the studio and I went up to my room, but before I did anything, I made a sign that said: "Sunny, I just need a bit of privacy for a bit ok? Thank you. P.S: That goes for you too, 9."

Later on...

I had set up a mirror so I could practice asking Sunny, and I still didn't know what Aroura meant by 'masturbating'.

Me: So... Sunny I need to ask you something. I've been thinking about what your final thing you wanted me to agree to for our marriage, and I was wondering... d-do you wanna still have that kid? What I mean is... d-do you wanna have s-sex?

Lemon warning

As I was saying all this stuff, I felt something inside of me, but I didn't know what it was. After I said this, I waited for a little bit, as if she was actually thinking. I just climbed onto the bed as I waited. Eventually, the imaginary Sunny said yes to me. And as I thought of her saying yes, somehow I felt turned on.

Me: Wait, you DO want to have sex?

Then I realised that I was turning myself on by saying and thinking about what I thought Sunny would say. And then it hit me. I was 100% sure that it did, when my... lower regions felt like they had gotten a little bigger. Then, without thinking, my hand lowered down to the middle of my stem, and started tickling it.

Me: Tehehe Sunny stop it! That tickles hehehehehehehehehehe!

My other hand then started to tickle the middle of my stem, making me laugh even harder.

Me: N-No stahahap it Sunny hahahahahahahahahaha! IT TICKLES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And as one of my hands tickled me, the other lowered down my stem, towards my... pod let's say.

Me: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA SUNNY STAHAHAP TICKLING MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEHEHEHEASE STAHAP TICKLING MY TUMMY!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAA!!!!

Eventually I stopped getting tickled by my own fantasy and when I stopped laughing, I felt pleasure coursing through my body. Getting a moan out of me.