@stvrange contest entry

#017MAY 1, 2022

#017
MAY 1, 2022

i'm cutting it a bit close, but i've finally figured out my entry for stvrange's graphic contest. happy birthday to you and alma in advance, mitchie. i just wanted to say a few things before i submit my entry *officially*: this will be a rare sappy park moment, so everyone save for mitchell is free to scroll on to the graphics themselves.

mitchell, we've been friends for a few years now, and you were in fact one of the first people to make me feel welcome on this app. (you might not remember the whole "cello" thing, but i still do, and it still makes me smile four years on.) we've gotten much closer in the past eighteen months, and for that, i am insanely grateful. you have both looked out for me and looked after me; you have lovingly listened to me go on a thousand tangents about a thousand different things; you have talked me down as well as lifted me up when i need it most. most importantly, you have provided me a source of milfs, dilfs and fictional parental figures for my characters (/lh. but we all know that if you were trapped in a burning building and so was kaz vizsla, i would be making the oh-so-tough decision to continue the vizsla bloodline in your name.)

(kidding.)

(ahahahaha.)

(ha.)

FDAJGSJH what i mean to say is, i appreciate our friendship so, so much. more than i could possibly put into words, i think. you are so kind and generous and loyal and i can only hope i've been as good a friend to you as you have been to me. if not, here's to another year and another chance for me to be the friend you deserve!

happy birthday! happy 2k! i love you so much!

we begin with deface. i'm a proud harvey dent/two-face stan as well as a mitchell stan and it's pretty obvious by how hyped i am for the upcoming fic. this first part of the entry is a screencap (?) edit which is a two-face edit i repurposed for this contest. thomas gibson!harvey is such a great fancast and, paired with paget brewster? nothing i want to say is age-appropriate so i shall say nothing at all.