007.

-gifs-

After everyone, except my mom, left I fell asleep again. My mom was grabbing some coffee when Jaden walked in, he got flowers in his hand. 'Hey how you feeling' he asks 'I don't know how I'm feeling, I got my memories back tho' I say kinda laughing. He laughed as he gave me the flowers.

'So you and Amelia huh?' I say after I thanked him for the flowers, I am kinda jealous but I have no right to be, so I'm just going to be a good friend. 'Nahh not that way' he says, 'so you and Liam huh?' He continued, I roll my eyes, I new this was coming, I shouldn't have tolt them about my first kiss. 'You mean that idiot that almost got me dead?' I say laughing. 'Talking about me again huh?' Liam ask as he walks in with sushi in his hands.
'Omg yes you brought sushi' I say happy.

@mila.anderson posted on story

anderson posted on story

Story replies:

@Onwardjdub
What a nice dude

@Emmamoreno
Living every fans dream.

@Onwardtea
Are y'all dating??

Tap to load more replies...

After we eat all our sushi, talked and laughed a lot it was time for Liam and Jaden to go, tomorrow morning I can go home again. Now it's around 11pm and my mom is sleeping next to me, I tried to sleep but all I can think about is Jaden. He keeps showing up in my head, so rn I'm watching euphoria, I know your not allowed to be on your phone too much but I can't sleep so. I'm now at episode 5 of season 1, gonna be honest with y'all, it's not really a show a 15 y/o should watch but who cares. After I finished episode 5, I went to sleep.

Rn I'm in the car on my way to home. When I came home I decided to join wanna's discord just for fun. After I made an account and joint and stuff I texted 'hey',

(There are normally more fan stuff in between the texts but I'm lazy so)

Discord: wanna-fans

Milanderson
Hey

Wanna
Is it you? (Reply to mila)

Milanderson
(Reply to wanna) It is me😌

Wanna
Proof your self (reply mila)

Wannafan1
What is going on

Elsa
Who is this Milanderson?

Wanna
She's my friend (reply to Elsa)

Milanderson
I knew your famous but you
Even got elsa in your discord?

Wanna
Biggest flex (reply to mila)

Wanna
But I still don't trust,
proof that it is you.

Milanderson
'Happy bday to you'
'what is going on'
'Happy bday, happy bday'
'wanna watcha doing'
Wanna
I can't 🤣🤣
That was so funny (reply to Mila)

Milanderson
I have to go wanna
Talk to you later

Wanna
Bye

Wannafan1
Onwardtea is typing...

I put my phone away and went to sleep for a bit. I woke up at 4pm and decided to face time Emma, in Spain it is now 10pm but I think she is still awake. She picked up after two rings. 'Hey, how are you' she said as she picked up. 'Fine ig how about you' I reply. 'I'm fine' Emma says. 'Why didn't you come with Liam?' I ask 'my mom wouldn't let me, I had to study for my math test tomorrow' she sight. 'But I'll come with Christmas' she said with a smile. I smile back. I was on the phone with Emma for an hour talking and laughing but then she had to go to sleep.
rn I'm watching euphoria in my bed, as I get a text.

Jaden(:

Hey

Hey

I'm at your front door

What why

Open the door
Its hot outside

Coming

'Hey' I said as I open the door for Jaden, 'yo, I had nothing to do so I thought I'll go to Mila and annoy her' he says, I laugh. We walk in the living room and I see that my mom isn't here so I go sit on the couch, 'so what do you wanna watch?' I ask the brunette. 'The vampire dairies' he says. I smile and put it on episode 3, 'I'm at episode 6' he says proudly, 'you watched without me' I say smiling 'Yep'.

A/N:

So chapter 7, hoped you enjoyed.
I'll post the next chapter this week🫶🏼

Love you.

WC: 720

Anyways; here one of my Pinterest pins⬇️