Chp.1 Jubilee Line

This Chapter will include:

Cursing, Intrusive thoughts, mentions of alcohol and smoking, some angst, slight mention of physical abuse.

~♥~

Alex POV

Jesus Christ this is exhausting. I groaned in exhaustion as I wait for a train to stop by.

Why do I even bother to go back there? I don't think there is any point to live in a home that doesn't even feel like one.

I wish my mom had a sister and not a bitter ass brother. I'm pretty much better off with a cat lady auntie than with an alcoholic waste of space that took me in when I was 8.

I swear that's all he fucking does except to go to work, smoke and drink 24/7, and watch TV. I got bruises because of that asshole.

And now here I am.

Waiting to get "home" when I just got done with another day of college.

I mean, It was never even a home to begin with but oh well.

As I look at the train tracks, my intrusive thoughts started to kick in.

You think I could be a stripper?

Maybe just a pole dancer?

What the fuck.

I'm just saying man-

Fuck no

Alriiight! alright! geez

Y'know murder doesn't sound that bad

How much time does it take to suffocate a body?

I could really kill someone if I wanted to.

no kidding

Let's step on the train tracks.

A train quickly passes by with a loud sound, making me pull myself out of my thoughts as I realized I forgot how to breath.

I close my eyes and breath slowly laying my hand on my chest to calm down and lean against a wall. Life's been a lot for me, as you can already tell.

All I'm asking for is a change. That's not too much is it? I close my eyes and sigh as a puff of cold air escape my nose due to the recent cold weather.

"Wasting your time...♬ ♪ "

I here a voice singing and a pair of fingers strumming on the strings of an old guitar. The voice was deep, slightly raspy but also soft. As if someone was singing a sad song.

"Wasting mine.. ♪♬"

"I hate to see you leaving.. -"

"Fate worse than dying... ♪ ♬ ♪ "

I walked around to find out where it was coming from, and there he was. A tall slightly skinny pale man with curly brown locks, wearing a long coat, a beanie, a yellow sweater vest, and round shaped glasses.