Chapter 9

Chloe's POV

Don't get me wrong I was really excited for Maddie... But I has disappointed because I had a crush  on Nick. I though I had a chance with him...

I was in my room crying and Clara comes walking in my room. She asks me
" what's wrong?"
I didn't know if I should tell her what happens. Who is she gonna tell. So I spilled I told her everything.
"I think you should give Maddie revenge?"
"What do you mean?" I asked Clara. I was so surprised of her response, Clara's not the type who be mean with my friends. I think she is mad at Maddie because when she came over to my house last week we hogged the TV.
" I mean say something to Nick or Abby to get Maddie in trouble. DUH!"
Wow! I was wrong Clara was super mad! I don't know if that's a good idea. Maddie is my best friend.

"I will think about it" I told her and sheleft the room
I didn't know if I was over exaggerating.

The more I thought about it the more it made sense if I got Maddie off the team then she wouldn't be Abby's favourite and then I could have Nick all too my self.

"CLARA!" I shout "come here and help me make up a plan"

Hey guys so I started a new Fanfiction and it's a Shawn Mendes story so if you do or don't like Shawn Mendes you should read it :))))