Bucky Barnes- Pregnant Y/n w/ Someone Elses Baby Pt.2

Trigger warning: Mentions of Domestic Abuse

~He brought up his want for another baby just before Steven turned one.
-Y/n wasn't shocked at all, she knew Bucky wanted to have more than one child and she wasn't against it at all, she wanted to give him as many babies as his heart desired since the day she saw him look at their son for the first time.
-It was honestly like the fact that Bucky hadn't gotten her pregnant himself never crossed his mind, Steven was his son. When Sam came to the apartment for the first time it was a surprise and Y/n found out he hadn't told his friend anything about them except that Bucky had met a girl.
-"You must be Sam. Bucky has told me so much about you."
"I...wish I could say the same. It's Y/n, right?" She nodded. "He told me he had a girl that he was in love with, never said he was living with you." Y/n was shocked but also not surprised, Bucky was a private person and she also knew there was a part of him terrified to lose everything he had.
"Don't take it personally, Bucky loves you, you're his best friend and I know he's yours even if neither of you ever admit it. Why don't you come in and meet Steven." The look on Sam's face was beyond shock but he followed the beautiful women he was still unsure how a perpetually staring hermit like Bucky landed in the first place, stopping her from alerting him when they walked in on Bucky playing with his son.
"Ready? One, two, three, Weeeeee!!" He was lifting the child into the air like an airplane and the innocent giggle of the baby boy in his fathers arms was enough to warm the coldest of hearts.
"As I live and breathe-" Bucky spun around quickly as he heard the voice of his friend. "-I can honestly say I never thought I would see this day come. Fatherhood looks good on you, man."
-Sam was officially the only person who was allowed to babysit Steven, the only one Bucky would ever trust enough with his son.

~They had been trying for another baby for about 3 months before succeeding.
-Bucky was on a mission when Y/n found out she was pregnant. She made an appointment at the clinic the same day just to be sure with a blood test and it was positive.
-She had put Steven down that night and stayed up, making breakfast for dinner which was Bucky's favorite, it being the first meal Y/n ever made for him. He was stunned to see her still awake but none the less happy to see her and the hot meal waiting for him.
-"You know you don't have to do this, but I'm always happy to come home to my sexy fiancée and a fresh meal." He dropped his bag, kissing her roughly before she pulled away and sat him down at the table, giving him a plate with enough food for a hungry super soldier.
"How was it?" Y/n knew not to ask specifics so she never did, not wanting to know them but always asking in passing, especially to ensure he wasn't hurt at all. She hated seeing Bucky hurt.
"Simple, nothing too big this time. Nothing for you to worry about Doll, now tell me, why are you awake and waiting for me? You know I'm perfectly happy coming home and crawling into bed next to you." Bucky began eating his omelet happily, exhausted and ready to go to bed but also starving from having put off meals while on the mission.
"I know you don't eat much when you're working and it worry's me, I always want you to eat when you come home...plus I got you a little something." Y/n placed the box on the table for Bucky to open, seeing his shocked face at receiving a present for no particular reason. "Well, I guess technically you got me a little something." She giggled and he was now very intrigued, putting down his fork to pick up the box and remove the lid, seeing the plastic stick before him. It took him a second to realize what he was looking at before processing the 2 pink lines on it, his eyes snapping up to look at his soon to be wife.
"Really?" She nodded. "You're sure?!" He was trying to control himself, not wanting to get too excited if the test was a false positive.
"I went to the clinic for a blood test. I'm positive that it's positive." Bucky hesitated for only a second before springing up from his seat and grabbing Y/n, hoisting her into his arms and spinning her around in pure excitement.
"Yes! Oh my god! We're gonna have another baby! I'm gonna be here for the whole thing this time, I won't miss a doctors appointment, I swear, not one appointment! I will be here for everything! Oh my god!" He set her on her feet and dropped to his knees, lifting her shirt to kiss her stomach, the stretch marks there reminding him of how sexy he thought she looked carrying his son. "Hi baby, I'm your daddy. Daddy loves you so much Princess!" To say he ravaged her that night would be an understatement. She found herself unable to move for the rest of the night.