Chapter 11 - BLISS

Start from the beginning

Seeing as it had been a while, Harry was quick to smoothly shove her up against the wall and thrust his hips into Abby’s as she sighed. He kissed her lips and made his way down. Starting with her sweet spot right under her ear and then to her neck. He trailed sweet wet kisses as his mouth made it’s way down, sucking, making Abby whimper. 

He stopped to unzip her hoodie as it slid right off her, leaving her tank top more manageable to pull down as he made his way down her chest and to the valley between her breasts. Abby’s breathing was uneven as she removed her shirt and then Harry’s. He stood there shirtless in his jeans. Abby’s hands were all over his chiselled body. His sun kissed skin, glowing in the sunset.

She kissed him deeply as his hands wrapped around her to find the clasp of her bra as she felt him unhook it. It fell off of her and Harry cupped her breasts in his large warm hands. Abby sighed. He brought his lips down to her breasts and glided his tongue over her left nipple. He flicked his tongue over it, teasing it before sucking, causing Abby to moan once more. He lifted his head and pressed his chest into her and held her so tight as he nibbled on her neck before making his way up to her lips tugging on her bottom lip. 

Abby couldn’t take it, and she grabbed hold of Harry’s hand and escorted him into the bedroom. Harry removed his jeans and boxers while Abby removed her leggings but kept her red lace panties on. They made there way over to the bed and Abby pushed down on Harry’s shoulders making him sit on the edge of the bed while she dropped to her knees and took all of him into her mouth at once. 

Her soft plump lips against his shaft sent Harry into ecstasy. But even more so, as she cupped his balls and massaged her knuckles gently at the top right behind them. This was one of Harry’s and many a man’s sweet spot. 

Before Harry reached his peek—to slow things down a little—he lifted Abby up and sat her down on him with her back to his chest. His left arm wrapped across her chest to hold her against him and his right slipped into the front of her panties. Harry could feel how wet she was and this excited him even more. 

He ran his fingers over her clit a few times and then slipped a finger inside her. Abby cried out as Harry’s grip on her chest tightened while she writhed in pleasure. 

“Cum for me,” he instructed.

Abby liked this commanding side of Harry as it only excited her more. He swirled his finger around inside her before he slipped another one inside her. Abby winced at this action.

“You’re so tight,” he spoke in hot breaths.

Abby’s head rolled back onto Harry’s right shoulder as she whimpered. 

They had made love before, but now it was so much more impassioned. They were so in love with each other and after what they had just been through—Harry wanted to show Abby how much he cared for her and wanted to explore every inch of her body. 

Abby’s breaths were coming in short huffs; she was incredibly wet and likely to orgasm. But then, Harry changed his mind.

“Not yet baby,” he spoke fervently.

Harry acted quickly and before she could finish he quickly removed his fingers and brought them up to his mouth. He ran them over his lips before placing them inside.

“Mmm, you taste wonderful.” 

He sucked on his fingers. 

Harry rapidly lifted Abby up off of him and pulled down her panties so now they were both completely bare. He laid her back on the bed, grabbed her ankles and slid her down to the edge were he now dropped to his knees. Abby had never experience such a feeling before. Harry spread her knees apart and moved closer as his tongue found her clit. He started flicking over it quickly as he sucked and kissed her nub. Abby was experiencing such pleasure and her breathing was so uneven that her back arched up from the bed as her head tilted back and she closed her eyes. Before Harry could instruct her further, she cried out as she climaxed.