Dainsleif Ass

After the saggs with the thick amung us ass you hear over the intercom that you are at a space station and are picking up a people. You only hear two names one
Is Dainsleif your highschool crush and ex lover but you got a new thick goth girlfriend and the other is a hilichurl that doesn't sound familiar to you. You head off as excited as can be and you find Dainsleif and gently slam him into the nuclear reactor and say "long time no see thick man." (Dainsleif blushes cutlery uwu) Dainsleif pulls himself away from you and says "I got a new girlfriend and she is 3 times as thick as you so im off to see her now." You feel let down so you ask your new sus thick goth girlfriend to spy on them. She says thay are a cute couple and she left because thay were having saggs and she felt creepy watching. You creat a plan to ge you and Dainsleif stuck I  a room with you and maybe you can have saggs. You execute you plan perfectly and you are alone with him and you ask "owo is that a bolgy wolgy in your pants!" Dainsleif tries to get out of your grasp and you hold him tighter and ask "do you want to have saggs?" Dainsleif says reluctantly "yes" and you and Dainsleif do the horizontal tango. The next day Dainsleif says "I don't know what to do I like the saggs with person but the hilichurl is my discord kitten" Dainsleif then runs off to the cafeteria and presses the "IMERGENSY MEATING" button.when everyone gathers Dainsleif says "I killed all the people that died on this ship so vote me out. When almost every one except you and the hilichurl vote for Dainsleif so he gets him and his thick ass pushed ou othe the airlock and dies.