TEASER

Hello guys, I am back with another story. Not too dark but not too light as well.

Disclaimer: there might be some scene which may disturb you, so I will suggest it for over 18.

..........................................................

Striding to her, Shivaay gripped her shoulders. "What the hell are you doing here?"

He was seeing Anika after four years, four long damn years.

"Definitely back to play more games right?" He passed a snide remark.

Ignoring his remarks, she snatched her arms back and asked, "Is the audition over?"

"Oh! So when your cunning ideas didn't work in life, you are here for audition.

You know what, I want to see your audition and see how ridiculous you look... Or maybe you won't look ridiculous, since you are born actress and these roles are made for you, right?" He snickered in a low voice.

"Isha, script!" He ordered his assitant.

"Sir!" Isha gave him the script.

Shivaay took anika's hand and thrust the papers in, looking at her darkly.

"Come, we all want to see you and prove my theory." He moved back, sitting on his chair and scruntinized her, while fleering.

"Where is the hero?" She asked, keeping her voice composed.

"Very fast miss Anand, so eager to act the scene with the hero." He guwaffed and called the male lead, whose eyes widened seeing Anika there.

Forgetting everyone else, she started sauntering toward him, while he did the same. He was dumbstruck.

"I am going to be the mother of your kid--, chuck it." She threw the script papers away, scattering on the floor.

The crew looked astounded, at this discourteous act. Shivaay fumed.

Ok

So teaser for the new ff on our beloved couple Shivika

As told earlier its a dark story... But do not contain mature content

And a question for all my readers

Apart from Shivaay whom you want a male lead for Anika...

(P.S other male lead is positive and important character for the story so suggest some heroic face for it)

Also

I want a cover for this story... Anybody here??