I'm In Love With A Criminal

Summary: Perrie discovers that Alex is on the run from the police after committing a serious crime...

Perrie's POV: I hear the front door slam, so I peek my head to see my boyfriend, holding the door shut with his body weight as if somebody was chasing him.
"Love, are you alright?" I ask him, putting the last dish back into the cupboard.
"Oh, yeah..." He immediately stammers, completely out of breath. "Everything is fine, my darling!"

"Alexander Oxlade-Chamberlain, come out with your hands up or we will use force! This is your one and only chance!" A voice booms from the outside and I can just see Alex's face scrunch up immediately after his name was read out.

I peek outside the window and see that the front of our house is surrounded by police officers.
"Alex, what is going on?!" I interrogate him as he frantically jumps up and blocks all of the doors.
"I may have accidentally committed a seriously bad crime." He sheepishly tells me, averting all eye contact.

"What did you do!? There are about 6 police cars out there!"

"I may have accidentally caused manslaughter somebody and led the police to our house." He peeks out the window, taking a massive deep breath. "I'm completely fucked!"
"I'm not having a criminal in the house, Alex! Either you head out there and surrender to the police or I'll let them deal with you!" I snap at my boyfriend before hearing some banging from the door.

"Perrie, you have to trust me about this, I was not the one driving the goddamn car! The guy who was bailed last second!" Alex tries to tell me but I slowly back towards the front door "Please believe me! Why would I lie to you, Perrie!?"
"I want to trust you but I just can't! I'm so sorry, Alex... I'm not taking any risks" I begin to tear up, opening the door, allowing the police to enter.

Alex's POV: Perrie lets them in and I immediately drop to my knees with my hands behind my head, a policeman handcuffs me before pulling me to my feet roughly and leading me out of the house.
"You're a bitch, you know that..." I snap at my 'girlfriend', aggressively before being forced out.

Perrie's POV: I watch the police take Alex away in the car, I couldn't bring myself to trust him!