"ROSA'S WHAT NOW? "-pt 2

Jessica's Pov:
"Hi miss, can I help you" woah hello that was quick. I wonder where my girlfriend is? Oh right I should probably answer.
"Uhm I don't know. Can you tell me where detective Diaz is?... Please"
"She's out on a case right now but she should be back shortly"
"Oh .... Right thanks anyways" I start to head back to that damned deathbox until the muscular man states.
"You can wait in the break room if you like" how kind.
"I think I will actually my feet hurt and it's too early too walk all the way back" cue the awkward nervous laughter.
"You're funny. I will lead you to the break room"
"Oh thanks" he leads me through a little (quite pointless tbh) gate and about 20 feet or something - I don't know I'm not good with guesswork - to a small cute room with..?
OH LOOK A COFFEE MACHINE!
WHY DID I HAVE TO- UGH she's lucky I love her.
"So if you just wanna wait in here I will tell you you're waiting for her when she gets back"
"Thanks so much" I'm about to sit down on a not clean-looking but comfy-looking couch when the dude in suspenders practically yells
"NO don't sit down there"
"Why? Is it sacred?" Obviously I'm being sarcastic it a couch yk come on.
"Scully and Hitchcock" that's all he says then walks away. No if I have listened to Rosa rant about how annoying Norm Scully and Michael Hitchcock are then I will know that they are two quite gross dudes. So I decide I'm gonna sit on a chair instead.

Rosa's Pov:
Omg it's only 7:00 am and im already tired. God  mornings are the worst. At least my girlfriend will hopefully have coffee for me by the time I get back to the precinct. Me and Amy Santiago just caught three perps doing something i don't even want to think of again. God it was an awful sight. We get into the police car with Amy driving and me riding shotgun because I don't particularly like cars I prefer motorbikes. I will drive cars i just don't like it.
We get back to the precinct with the three perps and practically immediately I hear the big oaf terry going
"ROSA ROSA ROSA"
"what?"
"There is someone waiting for you in the break room" he says with a wink.
"Did you just wink at me?" Odd.
"YES. I did now go see who it is"
"Right whatever" god I hope it's Jess. I really need that coffee. And of course I need to see her. But God that cup of unhealthy caffeine sounds so good right now. I mean so does a hug from the girl I've been in a 2 year relationship ship with, but THE COFFEE. I walk into the break room and try to contain my smile when I see the love of my life sat on the chair scrolling on her phone. Thank god she isn't on that couch.
She looks up from her phone and her smile grows quite largely when she sees me staring at her biting my bottom lip.
GOD I WANT TO KISS HER.
"Hi" she says incredibly cutely by the way
"Hey, what happens to bring you here?" Messing with her is quite fun
"YOU DO and your need for coffee at an ungodly hour of the day" she seems not too happy.
"Sorry?"
"Uh huh?" Should I? Should I not? I'm going too.
"Right JJ I know not everyone is here but I want to tell people about us."
"Are you sure? I know you are quite closed off"
"I'm sure"

Jessica's Pov:
And with that she grabs my wrist and drags me to the 'bullpen'? I think that's what they call it? Anyway, I look around and can see the muscular man from before, a woman dressed In a very smart suit, two men both have food slopped down the front of them. GROSS. Finally there is two empty desks so I'm just going to assume that they are the people who she meant weren't here.
"This is my girlfriend. Jessica"
"OH MY GOD"
"WHAT"
"SINCE WHEN"
"you should be happy Boyle isn't here" damn poor Boyle. Idk who Boyle is but poor Boyle. The replies just kept coming and coming. It was like a waterfall. Eventually I think Rosa got fed up.
"SHUT UP. you have one minute to ask questions"
"How long have you been together?" -woman in suit
"2 years. Next"
"Where did you meet?" -muscular man
"At a park. Next"
"What your first conversation about?"-one sloppy dude
"I don't know? Our day?" I glanced at my watch suddenly realizing the time remembering that I promised I would go see my sister Bethany at 9:00 and considering she lives an hour away and it's already 8:30 I should probably get going. Traffic and all you know.
"Rosie as fun as this is, love. I have to go meet beth."
"Okay, that's fine I will see you when you get back"
"Bye. Love you"
" Love you too." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and I walk off passing these two other boys who I haven't met yet when they step out the elevator letting me in.

Rosa's Pov:
Well I'm glad it's all out. I think. But now I have to deal with the next part. Jessie leaves and the elevator doors close just as jake casually asks who that was.
"ROSA'S GIRLFRIEND" Thanks Amy. Thanks.
"ROSA'S WHAT NOW?"